aaa An industrio-trance anthem. - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: An industrio-trance anthem.

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/27             27-Jun-01  @  01:38 AM   -   An industrio-trance anthem.

vuduimp

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

New track online... It's called Anthem. The intro is dark and ambient... the middle is angry but not mindless... and the end is triumphant. I think it's my best track so far, and I hope to get some feedback on it from you guys.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/27             27-Jun-01  @  04:16 AM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

influx

Link?:  Link

look buddy..I have personal beef with MP3.com. Place makes me want to puke

if you want ME (well, why would you care) or anyone else here to listen why not do us the courtesy (and while youre at it utilize the space that Kilo has provided) and upload it here like the rest of us?

come on. you can do it

Message 3/27             27-Jun-01  @  04:36 AM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

vuduimp

I personally don't like lo-fi versions of my tracks... but you can stream a lo-fi real audio version from the Iuma link above.

Nice tracks, btw influx. I liked the dark stuff I heard.

Message 4/27             27-Jun-01  @  05:33 AM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

influx

hehe well I personally dont like having to go somewhere else from HERE to do you a favor and listen;)

thanks. dark.

Message 5/27             27-Jun-01  @  06:42 AM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

vuduimp

Someone listen to my fucking song... I'm sick of dealing with Influx's demands.

Message 6/27             27-Jun-01  @  08:47 PM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

influx

>|~|

maybe you better listen to my demands since I look like that^

Message 7/27             27-Jun-01  @  09:34 PM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

vuduimp

This is why I usually post my fucking tracks in the Music Tech forum.....

Message 8/27             27-Jun-01  @  10:38 PM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

k

tsk.. tears before bedtime... the thing is vduimp, very few people CAN listen to anything hi-fi in this world. So thats the way the www is you'd better get used to it... I am on a mate spc now, and it is 100% impossible for them to listen to anything ut lo-fi, and that is the majority of the world online population... lo-fi a.m radio never stopped billion of records being sold in the past when radio (non fm) was the only way to catch new toons... and anyways, even with FM, it only has a top bandwidth of 15k.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/27             27-Jun-01  @  10:53 PM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

vuduimp

Then listen to the fucking lo-fi RA on the IUMA website... Don't whine when I give you the option!

Sorry, I'm bitter.... but 8 posts and no listens=pissy Brandon.

Message 10/27             28-Jun-01  @  12:30 AM   -   RE: An industrio-trance anthem.

damballah

stop yer whining. I listened to it.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 27 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)