aaa Fluffernutter!!! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Fluffernutter!!!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/18             06-Jul-01  @  02:49 PM   -   Fluffernutter!!!

Defector Z

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Just realized I hadn't put any new music up recently. Problem is, I can't listen to the music once I encode to this level because my soundcard won't play it on my music workstation. Don't have a soundcard on THIS computer. So I'm fudged. Oh well.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/18             07-Jul-01  @  12:35 AM   -   RE: Fluffernutter!!!

k

excuses excuses

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/18             07-Jul-01  @  03:15 AM   -   RE: Fluffernutter!!!

Defector Z

Yeah yeah, I know.

Message 4/18             07-Jul-01  @  03:32 AM   -   RE: Fluffernutter!!!

Defector Z

Okay - I put a new one up. Called Everything (when I first submitted the track, it said I already had one called Everything, and I KNOW that is not true. I entered Everything2 and it took - feature? ;-)

Anyhow, this one is pretty much done. I'm happy with the way it sounds. Except, I have NO idea what it sounds like as a 22k mono mp3 file. For reasons explained above. Hope you all like it. Oh - it's DnB. 180bpm.

Message 5/18             07-Jul-01  @  03:57 AM   -   RE: Fluffernutter!!!

sitar

Link?:  Link

Nice mix. sounds good at 22.5. That is a breakout from a sitar sound you dog you. I like when everything comes in. Didn't pay attention to the time it happened. So now you can start uploading madness  

Message 6/18             09-Jul-01  @  03:50 AM   -   RE: Fluffernutter!!!

k

dont worry... it sucks at 22,050 as well... **] heh heh - only joking it's pretty good although not my taste, but the real meat & potatoes of the track is after the break when all the keyboard pads etc drop out.. i MUCH prefer that sound... raw!!..

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/18             09-Jul-01  @  03:52 AM   -   RE: Fluffernutter!!!

k

based on that section it IS my taste by the way.. but i'd hump up that bass so it's busting some balls.. it's not overloading enuff... cut the lightweight intro out completely.

Message 8/18             09-Jul-01  @  09:28 PM   -   RE: Fluffernutter!!!

influx

gotta agree with kilo..the bass needs to be meaner sounding...

and the drums...the shuffle you do, using the kick a lot...Id look into doing that with hats and snares instead. Like I said to sitar..the kick is just a little too busy.

like some of the strings and pads, though

Message 9/18             10-Jul-01  @  01:27 AM   -   RE: Fluffernutter!!!

rhea

Cool track. Different from your usual style. I like the pad. Love the really square sounding bass. Agree with everybody else here, the bassline needs a little buffing up.

peace

Message 10/18             10-Jul-01  @  01:29 AM   -   RE: Fluffernutter!!!

rhea

one more thing, the strings which come in toward the end are SICK!

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)