aaa Hey, new shit! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Hey, new shit!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/21             24-Jul-01  @  03:14 PM   -   Hey, new shit!

jilly

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

hey, uh check out my stuff.

i'm gonna be putting more up, i need some feedback.

some of my tracks though cut off a little early cause i use the demo version of fruity loops and whn i get tired sometime i leave it on all night and one of my brothers sometimes turns it off.

anyway, check it out, hopy ya like it, peace.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/21             24-Jul-01  @  03:14 PM   -   Hey, new shit!

jilly

hey, uh check out my stuff.

i'm gonna be putting more up, i need some feedback.

some of my tracks though cut off a little early cause i use the demo version of fruity loops and whn i get tired sometime i leave it on all night and one of my brothers sometimes turns it off.

anyway, check it out, hope ya like it, peace.

Message 3/21             24-Jul-01  @  03:16 PM   -   RE: Hey, new shit!

jilly

oh by the way everything i do is under the name

'All-That-and-Then-Some'

Message 4/21             24-Jul-01  @  07:52 PM   -   RE: Hey, new shit!

Bit Crusher

Link?: Link

I listened to the first two tracks, I really like them. Really kinda happy drone thing going on there. The streaming really didnt do them justice but they still sounded decent, what encoder did u use? do you have a page up with links to the real tracks? You can check out some of my old tracks at my mp3.com page but Ill be putting my own server up hopefully soon cuz Im fed up with them  

Message 5/21             24-Jul-01  @  08:20 PM   -   RE: Hey, new shit!

almost got me there

heh...anyone can take a break and throw on a few fx...not impressed. i think im gonna OD on shite sooner ot later, so come clean- try to sit there and tell me that break is authentic- or at least to a certain extent..im referring to celtic no more...ive heard that break one too many times, and youre slightly modified rendition is nothing special. dont listen to me though, im truly talking out of my arse..sorry.

Message 6/21             24-Jul-01  @  08:22 PM   -   RE: Hey, new shit!

disregard my post if you created that break through your own doing- programming the hits..but if its just a prefabricated loop, its pretty nauseating.

Message 7/21             24-Jul-01  @  08:24 PM   -   RE: Hey, new shit!

eight way buddha

Link?:  Link

dude, buy it! it's well worth the $99.

i like the tunes too, great job.

Message 8/21             24-Jul-01  @  11:26 PM   -   RE: Hey, new shit!

influx

Link?:  Link

I listened to the celtic one. Im not gonna rip you a new asshole about the loop (RELAX about that one...homegirl is using computer programs )

but...it doesnt stand out really. you need to spend more time developing a style that will distinguish you (at least partially) from the rest

Message 9/21             25-Jul-01  @  12:14 AM   -   RE: Hey, new shit!

xoxos

Link?: Link

i don't even have to listen to it to disagree with you there, influx.. why stand out? remember on acid everything is ffrreesshh. it's just a feeling you know (or something.)

mellow stuff. why do you need feedback? where do you want to go that you don't think you can find one step at a time on your own? if you're looking to expand your artistry i say make songs you don't like to more dispassionately observe your technique (and where it doesn't go.)

Message 10/21             25-Jul-01  @  01:33 AM   -   RE: Hey, new shit!

jilly

true that beat was a saple but not from a sample disk

i got it from some celtic track, hence the title, celtic no more

stocking shelves wasn't really finished when it ended, like i said my bro shut it down before i had a chance to finish, hey i work full time....

and it's raining i think is pretty good

i'm gonna put a few more tracks up tonight, one of them i did last night and the other two a few months ago, two of them are pretty different and the other is, not so much

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 21 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)