aaa What about my work guys? - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: What about my work guys?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/31             05-Aug-01  @  04:03 AM   -   What about my work guys?

spyro

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Just entered the competition and want to hear some opinions about my work.

I really miss a better quality on the uploads but...that's the world.

Some words about it K? Can you let us to upload a bigger files only during the contest?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/31             05-Aug-01  @  08:24 AM   -   RE: What about my work guys?

k

as we said, 'quality' has NOTHINg to do with bandwidth - it's discernable no matter how low the bandwidth. I'm saying nothing obviously cos it's in the contest.

what do you think of it/them?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/31             05-Aug-01  @  04:04 PM   -   RE: What about my work guys?

spyro

EErr oops! Sorry! I mean the Bandwith.

Of course Low bandwith = Low quality, but quality in the sound, I don't mean quality in the music production, sorry about that, the other guys in the contest just have a great music. with so much quality but very poor bandwith.

Then I'll change my word...

"I really miss a bigger bandwith on the uploads but....thats the world."  

Anyway I'm setting up a mp3.com page, I'm just waiting for the approval so anybody can hear my tracks for the contest in 128kbps.

A little quote....

"what do you think of it/them?"

Do U mean what I think about the contest or the bandwith issue?

I think the contest is great man, just a little longer but I saw that discussion on the "tracks contest FAQ" anyway, I think this is a good opportunity to show our work and see what we are doing across the world.

Regards.

Message 4/31             06-Aug-01  @  03:55 AM   -   RE: What about my work guys?

xoxos

what do you think of your tracks?

Message 5/31             06-Aug-01  @  04:15 AM   -   RE: What about my work guys?

spyro

I just think they are great, of course I have some bad music and some good songs, we compose lots of crappy tunes to get one really good song, but what's this guys? Of course I think my tracks are great, they are in the competition right?

Just nevermind OK?

Message 6/31             06-Aug-01  @  05:54 AM   -   RE: What about my work guys?

damballah

what do you think of your bandwith issue?

Message 7/31             06-Aug-01  @  06:13 AM   -   RE: What about my work guys?

spyro

I'm talking about the small size of the files, The sound will suffer so much when encoding at 32 or 48kbps, mainly the higher frequencies.

Don't missunderstand me guys, I don't speak english, I'm trying to explain this the best way I can.

Regards.

Message 8/31             06-Aug-01  @  11:43 PM   -   RE: What about my work guys?

xoxos

what do you think of damballah?  

i got nothing to say about your tracks.. they're not bad! thanks for sharing. nice to hear you! seemed fairly cohesive/well mixed (heh) and okay didn't listen to all of them but no stunning pinnacles - fair enough, how often does that happen anyway. your tracks kinda went from here to here and i might have been high anyway.

i like the bandwidth. i'm having all my equipment converted to it  

your blue parts remind me of one of those penguins.

Message 9/31             07-Aug-01  @  03:38 AM   -   RE: What about my work guys?

k

yes, but in a club no-ones into the top frequences anyways. I wish more tracks would be entered tho, at this rate they'll be no contest at all.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 10/31             07-Aug-01  @  03:39 AM   -   RE: What about my work guys?

influx

Link?:  Link

thought we had some time to enter?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 31 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)