aaa Hahaha just d/loaded 4.1 for SN - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Hahaha just d/loaded 4.1 for SN

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/13             08-Aug-01  @  08:06 AM   -   Hahaha just d/loaded 4.1 for SN

satori

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Just have done it.
You can keep whining!
Bwahahahahahahaha...

Novation!
Never promised them. Just post like that. You're learning fast guys!

Cheers....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/13             08-Aug-01  @  08:15 AM   -   RE: Hahaha just d/loaded 4.1 for SN

k

and this rambling means what exactly ? - i cant figure out what you're saying...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/13             08-Aug-01  @  08:27 AM   -   RE: Hahaha just d/loaded 4.1 for SN

inzite

I don't get it either...

Message 4/13             08-Aug-01  @  09:22 AM   -   RE: Hahaha just d/loaded 4.1 for SN

satori

OMG.

Can't you read?

I DOWNLOADED OS 4.1 FOR SUPERNOVA FROM NOVATION WEB SITE.

http://www.novationmusic.com/

SHOULD I SPELL IT FOR YOU!? ;-p

Message 5/13             08-Aug-01  @  10:14 AM   -   RE: Hahaha just d/loaded 4.1 for SN

Bastiaan

I guess he's happy beacuse they just posted the OS without telling us about it first....or something like that....

Message 6/13             08-Aug-01  @  10:43 AM   -   RE: Hahaha just d/loaded 4.1 for SN

satori

"I guess he's happy because they just posted the OS without telling us about it first....or something like that.... "

yup...

I'm sick of these guys who are spiting, whining, shouting against SN on this forum! I'm glad tha Novation had change their PR work. That's great.
I do like this forum, I have learned here a lot and some unhappy musoz are spitting on my SN I do really like and I do believe that's my best synth
I ever bought. And I do own few.
I hated when Phil got a lot of bashing here and guy didn't deserved it! Very nice guy, was attacked here by some morons...

Arghhhh.....

Cheers...

Message 7/13             08-Aug-01  @  06:05 PM   -   RE: Hahaha just d/loaded 4.1 for SN

GT

Link?:  No link

aren't you like, abit old for that delivery?

Message 8/13             09-Aug-01  @  04:28 AM   -   RE: Hahaha just d/loaded 4.1 for SN

sitar

Link?:  Link

I kinda agree with you Satori. But actually it was posted here a day or 2 ago. The Supernova is still my best synth too. I've really been getting the hang of it. Beautiful machine.

Message 9/13             09-Aug-01  @  04:29 AM   -   RE: Hahaha just d/loaded 4.1 for SN

sitar

Link?:  Link

What I also wanted to say though is no need to be spiteful. It's beneath you I think.

Message 10/13             09-Aug-01  @  01:47 PM   -   RE: Hahaha just d/loaded 4.1 for SN

Bastiaan

Well I loved my Nova when it was OS3 and I knew I was buying a synth with an upcoming upgrade (albeit doubtful at the time)...And than the OS4 came when I was seperated from my blue darling by about a million nautical miles....anyway I just love the feel of my blue magical box on my lap, playing away on my an1x which is serverving as her masterkeyboard a lot of the time...they make such a great couple....

why am I sharing this....I dunno...Oh yeah I remember: the anticipation of that new OS was a lot of fun as well...but then again at the time I had the certainty it actually WAS coming...

is anybody getting this?

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)