aaa This one's needs cranking... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: This one's needs cranking...

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/33             16-Nov-01  @  08:48 AM   -   This one's needs cranking...

mtrax

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

...of the volume knob that is. Please check out my new song called Alpha (Ready Mix) at http://www.mp3.com/mantatrax . I'd like to have some feedback. Trance lovers will like this one allot! In the styles of Ferry Corsten, DJ Tiesto etc...

Hope you like it!
Regards
MtraX (MantatraX)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/33             16-Nov-01  @  10:35 AM   -   RE: This one's needs cranking...

influx

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

does it ever fucking stop?

Message 3/33             16-Nov-01  @  12:45 PM   -   RE: This one's needs cranking...

mtrax

If you click the little button with a square on it yes...

Message 4/33             16-Nov-01  @  06:06 PM   -   RE: This one's needs cranking...

influx

funny guy!

Message 5/33             16-Nov-01  @  10:23 PM   -   RE: This one's needs cranking...

Judge

Link?:  No link

Influx is rude, but this guy is ruder, basically spitting in dancetech's face with that mp3 sh!t

Message 6/33             16-Nov-01  @  10:36 PM   -   RE: This one's needs cranking...

influx

me? rude? dont think so. just too many hypersensitive hippies around.

but thats exactly what I meant...there was a rash of this crap for a while but it subsided, and now someone else!

its actually quite funny, the self-centeredness of these sorts of things!

Message 7/33             17-Nov-01  @  06:21 AM   -   RE: This one's needs cranking...

mtrax

I mean really, all I wanted was an honest opinion about a song I made and I got you guys on my case for no reason at all. So, is it a protocol thing that we have to post our songs on dancetech for it to be reviewed? If so, could someone be so kind as to point me to where it is stated on the site? I'd be happy to upload if that's the case...

But in the meanwhile, Judge, what do you think about the song?

I think this site totally rocks - I mean this is what dance is all about in the underground, not? Communities to build a culture of musicians that can do it all on their own, yet together...

Anyway, please gimme some code of conduct for the site, since I'm new, I wouldn't want to step on any toes now would I? If I have offended Dancetech, please accept my apology :-)

MtraX

Message 8/33             17-Nov-01  @  09:54 AM   -   RE: This one's needs cranking...

xoxos

feedback? mmm.. i reckon Trance lovers will like this one allot! In the styles of Ferry Corsten, DJ Tiesto etc...

i also think what you say in your box on the mp3.com page.

Message 9/33             17-Nov-01  @  10:20 AM   -   RE: This one's needs cranking...

influx

hehe..see..what heppens is that all kinds of people come into our little world here and say HEY LOOK AT ME without having made any sort of...contribution(?)

most of em never come back. you have  so..welcome to dancetech! 

I cant stand trance so you wont want to hear what i have to say, although...are you looking for production critiques as well? the tech side?

I could easily parrot what rurik said if you wanted?

Message 10/33             17-Nov-01  @  11:31 AM   -   RE: This one's needs cranking...

milan

influx, get a life mate... how can you be bothered to write the same thing everytime someone new shows up. dont ya think it would work better if you politely sugested they upload thir stuff here as this site is much cooler than mp3.com?

yo mtrax, why not upload your stuff here too? its much cooler than mp3.com, and if your stuff is good you could show off to your friends and tell them your track is on the DT-hitlist!

(see what i mean?)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)