aaa Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/19             21-Nov-01  @  07:30 PM   -   Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et

blacker

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I'm seriously thinking about getting a Virus Kb or maybe the rack version. Thing is, I want to hear some decent tracks made with this machine in the forefront. As usual the demos on their site are trancy bollocks and I can't get a feel for the weirdness I'm sure this thing is capable of. So, if you've done any interesting tracks/programming with the virus I'd love to hear it. Thanks!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/19             21-Nov-01  @  08:20 PM   -   RE: Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et

knowa

Link?:  Link

both my tracks here have a virus in them, but not real upfront and mangled. If I get a chance (help me DJ INKOGNITO!), I'm gonna post something this weekend that will show it off a litle more. I remember reading Talvin Singh saying that he uses it all over his 1999 LP. You should listen to my stuff anyway, because I wrote nice things about your tracks earlier in the week. I can't imagine you being disappointed with the virus. It's great.

Message 3/19             21-Nov-01  @  08:25 PM   -   RE: Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et

influx

pretty much all my tracks here have the virus in some way shape or form.

I can vouch that you wouldnt be bummed. KB is pretty expensive tho if you can find one!

Message 4/19             21-Nov-01  @  11:08 PM   -   RE: Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et

blacktrax

There are some Virus tunes on my mp3.com page

Message 5/19             22-Nov-01  @  02:02 AM   -   RE: Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et

blacker

Thanks fellas...

Knowa - if you would be so kind as to put a link to your tunes hereabouts I would happily listen to them and get back to you... Which Talvin Singh album? Wasn't that album called "OK"? Great tunes on that one I recall, don't own it though. If you *do* post something showing off the virus mangled etc., then please let me know. Thanks!

Influx - I have listened to a couple of your tracks, but want to listen to one or two more before I get back to you...

blacktrax - some interesting sounds you got going on there - listened to droid park part 2 (i think?) and yes, nice ambient stuff, almost soundtrack material you could say. Is that mostly virus?

Message 6/19             22-Nov-01  @  05:58 AM   -   RE: Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et

influx

"Influx - I have listened to a couple of your tracks, but want to listen to one or two more before I get back to you... "

hehe

Message 7/19             22-Nov-01  @  01:15 PM   -   RE: Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et

blacktrax

Hello Blacker,

Droid Part 2 is just the one song where only 1 Virus sound is contained (The "Ice Rain"), the rest is from the Waldorf PPG Wave 2.V Plug-In.

Most of my tracks use Basses from the Waldorf Pulse, Droid Park 1, 3, 4, 5, Dispute, Sunday Morning, Kameramann and Juice Extractor are 90 % Virus.

Regards
Stefan

Message 8/19             22-Nov-01  @  01:15 PM   -   RE: Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et

blacker

...unless of course you'd rather I didn't.

Message 9/19             22-Nov-01  @  06:53 PM   -   RE: Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et

influx

nah nah...just sounds threatening or some shit 

Message 10/19             23-Nov-01  @  02:20 PM   -   RE: Want to hear Virus B / kB / Rack et

Maarten

Most of my tracks here on DT have VirusB patches running through them.(?) Uhh, yes.

Pages: 1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)