aaa Attention Earthlings - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Attention Earthlings

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/15             02-Dec-01  @  12:31 AM   -   Attention Earthlings

sitar

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

New track. That's the title. Hope you enjoy. Comments welcome. Thanks.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/15             02-Dec-01  @  01:00 AM   -   RE: Attention Earthlings

bedwyr

Link?: Link

nice one sitar, i 'zoned' out(!) on that one, nice hard in yer face. better than your smpte jokes as well.  

Message 3/15             02-Dec-01  @  02:12 AM   -   RE: Attention Earthlings

sitar

I resent that   Thanks.

If anyone is interested, I finally reloaded "Rising Moon". Drums are different and a few spices added and a frog at the end thank you. Shorter by about 2 minutes too.

Message 4/15             02-Dec-01  @  04:10 AM   -   RE: Attention Earthlings

8liFe8

Link?:  No link

ok starts sounding a bit like chemical brothers techno .. tention is building..beats are nice, the whole thing sounds like "your sound", nice fills ect, synths are great very orginal, .. really loving the beats.. 3:20 ok kraftwerk time  .. breakdown getting some old skool electro 808 pumping .. great transaction the way you take that riff and loop it just two beats over and over to get a difrent vibe .. nice!!.. 4/4 closing the cyrcle and were back to tention .. I really can't wait to hear what's coming up, buitiful pads, the vibe is very "good" as in good/evil (representing u).. don't like the vocal though, sounds too "out of place" (I think it could really work, but not in that state of production) ok you hit us again with the orginal grove but there isn't enugh tention before hand, so it sounds a bit unexpectet but not in a good way .. prehaps a rising beforehand.. well you know what I mean..(I might be off as I'm listening at a very low volume, so it might very well blast in a club, seams like it the end of the track so no big deal .. all in all I think your an extremly talented induvidual, and your music has your "signiture" style wich lets face it rare nowadays .. I think the track is just lacking a tad bit and imo if you'd have some loud big beat drums hitting over the top with prehaps more of a energentik vocal "give me some more" sounds to ailien & lazy should be confident and powerfull .. it might be my speakers or just the encodeing but I feel the mix was way off and that really shaddows the massif energy in the track I've senced the same about some of your other stuff aswell, I remeber one track I had drastikly pull down the treble .. but stll great music wich chancels out all the cons .. I'll say that again .. great music !!

Message 5/15             02-Dec-01  @  04:20 AM   -   RE: Attention Earthlings

8life8

damm my spelling is as shitty as a 5 year old.. I just might start using spellcheek .. out of respect to DT and also I think influx would kill me if he could and I wanna live.. so yhea it's on one of thouse "list of things to do" list .. as is making a "list of things to do" ...

Message 6/15             02-Dec-01  @  04:37 AM   -   RE: Attention Earthlings

8I8

btw: 910_2_911 ... brillant!!!

Message 7/15             02-Dec-01  @  06:01 AM   -   RE: Attention Earthlings

influx

man. your spelling SUCKS;)

Message 8/15             02-Dec-01  @  10:10 AM   -   RE: Attention Earthlings

xoxos

Link?: Link

i came for your track, but 8life's post is the real spectacle here..

wtf 8life.. don't you realise aaron was the MASTER of the trifling + exacting post? you will never exceed his greatness. tho you might match panama for seconds if you keep it up :|

NO PEOPLE, XOXOS IS NOT WHAT IS NICE. =RU.

play on, mark.

Message 9/15             02-Dec-01  @  01:13 PM   -   RE: Attention Earthlings

sitar

Hey, I appreciate the input. Funny thing about that vocal sample. I used it specifically because it sounded flat and not like the others I come across that are so polished. I originally made the voice wet so that it would sit better but decided after she grew on me to keep her dry and sticking out like the sore thumb. The blatant in your face American accent that I normally find a turnoff in music became a draw too. It was hard to pull measures out of the track in order to size it down to under 1.5. Did my best to keep it flowing.

I agree with Influx and Xoxos too. Thanks for your input 8life8  

Message 10/15             02-Dec-01  @  03:44 PM   -   RE: Attention Earthlings

sensoniq

I like these two tracks a lot. Sitar man you've developed an awesome style that is really evident in these original tunes. I can't really put it into words other than the fact that the earthling one was practically screaming "time to party down" and get with the naked ladies.

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)