aaa Wild Mint - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Wild Mint

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/11             10-Dec-01  @  01:07 AM   -   Wild Mint

sitar

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

New track in the Underworldish style. Disapointed with my MP3 handiwork but I should be happy that I've gotten far enough along to be disappointed with the sound of my MP3. Breaks open after about 3:30. I did forget to record one part when I went to audio...relatively minor. And I had to cut out some and cut off the last section for file size sake.

Now that I've written a book, have a listen.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             10-Dec-01  @  08:43 AM   -   RE: Wild Mint

xoxos

Link?: Link

i'm amazed you got that far w/o a single pun.. so still waiting on your genre contribution to the world.. pun rock.. seems a bit like a dj mix at present, lik eidfferent songs even, but def. the stuf.

mint?

Message 3/11             10-Dec-01  @  03:47 PM   -   RE: Wild Mint

k

Link?:  No link

like the drumsound alot... how did you get that sound?... it sounds like lots of compression.

Message 4/11             10-Dec-01  @  06:38 PM   -   RE: Wild Mint

sitar

Too much compression on the wwhole mix screwed up the mp3 mix I'm afraid. I have tons of stuff going on in the drums. Layered hi/lo kicks on top of eachother for one. Next weekend I have to do the mp3 mix over. It really sounds wonderful in reality but the mp3 is shite. Out of town at mom's for most of the week. Thanks for listening guys.

Message 5/11             10-Dec-01  @  06:41 PM   -   RE: Wild Mint

sitar

Oh, how about portaMINTo.

Message 6/11             10-Dec-01  @  09:17 PM   -   RE: Wild Mint

marianimal

Link?:  No link

I especially liked the 2nd part of it, the dark side of it I s'pose. The sounds got more interesting for me then. As usual though, really seamlessly composed & arranged.

Message 7/11             11-Dec-01  @  02:42 PM   -   RE: Wild Mint

sitar

Thanks Marianimal. Wish it was mixed better for encoding. When I listen to the 2nd part I can't stop moving. I'll get it together.

Message 8/11             11-Dec-01  @  11:35 PM   -   RE: Wild Mint

k

but i liked that drum sound ?.. it has something

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/11             12-Dec-01  @  08:49 AM   -   RE: Wild Mint

xoxos

Link?: Link

k have you tried using a va s/w with tuneable noise (like the nordlead??) it's just awesome for setting up drums that are like a flat band of onise like that, tho the only place you've heard me do it is a weedy high filtered one at the end of 'anywhere.'

Message 10/11             12-Dec-01  @  02:42 PM   -   RE: Wild Mint

sitar

I'll have to get back to ny before I can look at the drums and figure out what you're talking about. I have all kinds of drums in there which I started layering about 2 months ago I think.

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)