aaa New UK Garage Tunes Fixed..soz. - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New UK Garage Tunes Fixed..soz.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/33             17-Dec-01  @  07:45 AM   -   New UK Garage Tunes Fixed..soz.

Lady J

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

gwan den, they work now. i sorted out the problem that was causin 'em to skip. =)

lady j

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/33             17-Dec-01  @  08:06 AM   -   RE: New UK Garage Tunes Fixed..soz.

influx

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

whats with the pictures? I mean..why?

(dont worry, Im just the resident asshole;))

Message 3/33             17-Dec-01  @  08:20 AM   -   RE: New UK Garage Tunes Fixed..soz.

brad

I think it's cool. Think about if we all had to put pics up everytime we put up a track- they'd all be like a bunch of scuzzy dudes sitting in front of computer screens, little bit of drool coming out the corner of the mouth, etc.

Will listen more later, I'm feeling that theta-waves vibe right now. Sleep, that is. Big up to the pillow&futon massive, booyakka, yawn...g'nite.

Message 4/33             17-Dec-01  @  09:14 AM   -   RE: New UK Garage Tunes Fixed..soz.

influx

but..ah...oh...uh...me no likey pictures. ME. that is. me.

just too much. too much..uh...standard practice type stuff

LadyJ...if thats all you doin the soundz etc then more power to ya! youre in control

Message 5/33             17-Dec-01  @  01:33 PM   -   RE: New UK Garage Tunes Fixed..soz.

Lady J

sorry about the pictures...

wait a sec.. are we talking about my promo photos i've been attaching to these messages?

i can explain.
most guys seem to like them and i put them up because usually when i just post a track or do my radio show i get 'you sound ticky, can i have a piccie?' and stuff along those lines. so i decided to save u the trouble. also the other internet community i am quite active on www.ukgarageworldwide.com, encourges us to posts pics so as to get to know each other on more than a textual level ;p

on the subject of pics for tracks, i think it just makes sense, why else would the site support it if it were not to be used? are you lot faulting me for just 'raising the standard' or something?

if so, i'll go away  

lady j

Message 6/33             17-Dec-01  @  07:52 PM   -   RE: New UK Garage Tunes Fixed..soz.

marianimal

Link?:  No link

I like this remix of Romeo better than I like the original.

Message 7/33             17-Dec-01  @  08:13 PM   -   RE: New UK Garage Tunes Fixed..soz.

influx

no, dont go away! we need a womans touch. I was just hittin the bottle last night

I like pictures too. maybe someday if youre REALLY bored Ill explain my beef 

anyway..I listened, too, and I liked what I heard (of course that was when they were skipping). I will check again, tho

so..you do all your own production? down to engineering even? curious

Message 8/33             18-Dec-01  @  04:19 AM   -   RE: New UK Garage Tunes Fixed..soz.

soulmine

nice tracks... I really liked the romeo remix!!!I sure you've that before though. where part of country you in??? steelcity? philly or detroit?

just wondering as the track are slammin' and I produce house and a little 2step. hey you wanna do some remix work???

jAswhO?

Message 9/33             18-Dec-01  @  04:39 AM   -   RE: New UK Garage Tunes Fixed..soz.

influx

jaswho when did you lose your english ability?

hey..if the person is born, lives, and works in the US, then how can it be "UK" garage?

Message 10/33             18-Dec-01  @  06:23 AM   -   RE: New UK Garage Tunes Fixed..soz.

GT

Link?:  No link

u bunghole infux; post em up LJ, nevermind crabby ass

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)