aaa streaming MP3s with winamp? - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: streaming MP3s with winamp?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/15             19-Dec-01  @  04:56 AM   -   streaming MP3s with winamp?

influx

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

argh. Im tired of this not working. I have to download EVERYTHING

so..I want to go to MP3.com to be able to hear people like Johnny Wu and Sensoniq and whatever else

so, I click on "lofi play" which used to bring up real player but I dumped it. NOW it opens Winamp (v2.76) but nothing happens.

Ive looked through ALL the preferences and dont see anything

running win95 (hehe, I know..its my dads computer and he doesnt want to dump some old games that only work on 95 ) and IE5.

ANYONE GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/15             19-Dec-01  @  10:22 AM   -   RE: streaming MP3s with winamp?

xoxos

Link?: Link

why'd you dump reaqlplayer? it's not like you're recording is it  

when are you going to be ready again?

Message 3/15             19-Dec-01  @  10:52 AM   -   RE: streaming MP3s with winamp?

panama

File?:  [image]

[image file]

try downloading the m3u file from mp3.com
the File/Open it within winamp... usually works
for me (quicktime)

Message 4/15             19-Dec-01  @  12:25 PM   -   RE: streaming MP3s with winamp?

bedwyr

try that ultraplayer, does ra and mp3 and doesn't load itself up when you turn on. (is that some drug reference?)

Message 5/15             19-Dec-01  @  01:04 PM   -   RE: streaming MP3s with winamp?

steve

don`t you have musicmatch any more? sometimes when stuff wouldn`t stream in winamp if I open MM up first and then click the link to stream then it comes good.

Message 6/15             19-Dec-01  @  05:21 PM   -   RE: streaming MP3s with winamp?

k

Link?:  No link

yeah that ultraplayer wouldnt play anything on my pc - total crap.

Message 7/15             19-Dec-01  @  05:51 PM   -   RE: streaming MP3s with winamp?

bedwyr

what, your pc or ultraplayer?

Message 8/15             19-Dec-01  @  07:51 PM   -   RE: streaming MP3s with winamp?

influx

Link?:  Link

hehe. here I am with winamp, sposed to work and everyone suggests something else 

but yeah steve, I remember you saying you had the same problem

panama..the point was I dont WANT to download some crap song (if it is in fact crap...) you know..wait 35 minutes to hear something I dont like.

'sides..J-wu wont let ya download

Message 9/15             19-Dec-01  @  08:34 PM   -   RE: streaming MP3s with winamp?

damballah

oh, so you'd download those magog idiots but not some hot trance climbin' the charts. ;)

Message 10/15             19-Dec-01  @  08:42 PM   -   RE: streaming MP3s with winamp?

Guards of Magog

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Watch it, one who calls self damballah. We
wise-asses do not tolerate.

Farewell.

GoM

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)