aaa omg!! - the top of the chart change - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: omg!! - the top of the chart change

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/22             14-Jan-02  @  06:20 PM   -   omg!! - the top of the chart change

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

swoo-oon!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/22             14-Jan-02  @  08:10 PM   -   RE: omg!! - the top of the chart change

bedwyr

Link?: Link

?

Message 3/22             14-Jan-02  @  08:10 PM   -   RE: omg!! - the top of the chart change

influx

hahahahahahahaaaa! Off to check 

Message 4/22             14-Jan-02  @  08:20 PM   -   RE: omg!! - the top of the chart change

influx

nuh uh. hes still there. unless you were talking about something different

probably rushed out and used every IP he could find to vote again 

Message 5/22             14-Jan-02  @  08:22 PM   -   RE: omg!! - the top of the chart change

milan

no they didnt? i dont see it anyway... i just hope those x-tian fundamentalists dont take the top spot. i better go vote for spyro then innit...

Message 6/22             16-Jan-02  @  12:50 AM   -   RE: omg!! - the top of the chart change

k

yes but ::kiki:: slipped a place... just amazed to see any diffrence.  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/22             16-Jan-02  @  12:54 AM   -   RE: omg!! - the top of the chart change

oldskool

Yeah, a definite case of "Love is all around" and "Everything I do" syndrome, hey what if he is Bryan Adams! Or Marti Pellow! Eeek

Message 8/22             16-Jan-02  @  01:05 AM   -   RE: omg!! - the top of the chart change

sitar

I'm gonna vote to keep him on top. I can't stand any more change.

Message 9/22             16-Jan-02  @  10:51 AM   -   RE: omg!! - the top of the chart change

Breakerbox

my tracks are on the list too... what the hell is going on? and I haven't voted for myself from other peoples computers!
Hey K, wouldnt it be easier to count how many times a track got downloaded or streamed, so you actually have to listen to track? but then people will just click on their own tracks everyday, or the people that are in the list...Nevermind...

Message 10/22             16-Jan-02  @  03:06 PM   -   RE: omg!! - the top of the chart change

sensoniq

Hmm I wonder, had the guy figured out a way to bypass the redundant IP address-checker would he still not be worthy of all the self-produced votes? I bet many would give props to those kind of hacking skillz

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)