aaa fruity loops professional enough? - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: fruity loops professional enough?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/11             07-Mar-02  @  11:52 AM   -   fruity loops professional enough?

Microbeat

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

i use fruity loops to create my drum loops. some peeps say it's like a software version of the akai mpc drum machine. what do users think of fruity loops and does anyone know of producers that have used this on any records-is fruity loops professional enough?

ta
pip

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             07-Mar-02  @  09:26 PM   -   RE: fruity loops professional enough?

99devils

Link?: Link

Brother, rule #1 is that if it sounds good, it is good. I've done some killer loops in Hammerhead in the past. Nowadays I use the sampler with the RM1X, but it's really only because I'm not in the studio all the time (no PC), and I have a real drummer who's gonna throw out my programming anyways  

-Craig

Message 3/11             07-Mar-02  @  11:48 PM   -   RE: fruity loops professional enough?

Microbeat

nothing like a real drummer maybe wih a little vintage drum machine underneath a la shuggie otis & sly & de family stoned!

Message 4/11             08-Mar-02  @  05:00 PM   -   RE: fruity loops professional enough?

Pongoid

99's got it right. I have a buddy that does entire live sets out of his lappy with fruity. Well respected artist and producer, to boot. I don't do it, myself. I prefer my hardware, but sometimes I look at him going wherever with just a little book bag and his lappy in side, and wonder why I'm carrying these gawdamn heavy cases every time I play out. At the end of the day, if it works for you, that's what counts.

Ape

Message 5/11             14-Mar-02  @  12:03 PM   -   RE: fruity loops professional enough?

woxy

i LOVE fruityloops. i write most of my beats on it, then export the midi and samples onto CUBASE and my hardware smapler to record/tweak etc.

if only fruity were a VSTi *sigh*

woxy

Message 6/11             15-Mar-02  @  11:07 PM   -   RE: fruity loops professional enough?

k

Link?:  Link

i'd prefer it to have REWIRE.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/11             19-Mar-02  @  03:03 PM   -   RE: fruity loops professional enough?

k

well it's going to be a VST compatible so someone said - great!!!!!!!!... one of the best groove s/w's can now run inside your fav' sequencer !

Sox will like that!! - he used Fruity all the time for grooves and then imports them.

Message 8/11             20-Mar-02  @  11:41 AM   -   RE: fruity loops professional enough?

Pongoid

Did the same for a few trax myself while my harware was stateside for a month or two. Fun.

Ape

Message 9/11             09-Apr-02  @  10:56 AM   -   RE: fruity loops professional enough?

woxy

YUP!

Just read on the Fruity web-board ->

Fruity 3.5 will be a VSTi

SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!!

oh.... and its due out sometime around September

BUGGER!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 10/11             09-Apr-02  @  11:58 AM   -   RE: fruity loops professional enough?

k

Link?:  Link

just in time for crimbo!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)