aaa D-station vs drumstation - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: D-station vs drumstation

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/15             20-Mar-02  @  08:29 PM   -   D-station vs drumstation

scrotalsack

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

so i was just reading about the new D-station today... what is it? is it simply a drumstation with a new front-panel? I was reading the specs and i saw nothing new vs. drumstation v2. i mean... , if they're going to go to all that trouble, why not add some cool new features, like some cool effects or a downsampling algorhythm? what gives?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/15             20-Mar-02  @  11:35 PM     Edit: 20-Mar-02  |  11:36 PM   -   RE: D-station vs drumstation

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

what... this one

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/15             20-Mar-02  @  11:38 PM   -   RE: D-station vs drumstation

k

oh... nice to see you again by the way Scrotal  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/15             21-Mar-02  @  12:03 AM   -   RE: D-station vs drumstation

skulkey

it's not april 1 yet, is it?

Message 5/15             21-Mar-02  @  10:06 PM   -   RE: D-station vs drumstation

xoxos

Link?: Link

what - did you shave, k?

Message 6/15             22-Mar-02  @  05:42 PM   -   aha, found it...

skulkey

looks to be exactly the same old thing in a new casing. wow. confirms my suspicions about novation's marketing department...

Message 7/15             23-Mar-02  @  09:13 AM   -   RE: D-station vs drumstation

Paleface

Get that right... the old thing in a new UGLY case.

And the similarly styled new A-station case is vile, too. The old blue was much nicer. Similar in Red would have been lovely. It's all to tie in with the K-Station, which DOES look good.

Message 8/15             23-Mar-02  @  10:03 AM   -   RE: D-station vs drumstation

k

so it's the exact same machine in a new case then.... I quite like the new look

Message 9/15             23-Mar-02  @  08:09 PM   -   RE: D-station vs drumstation

onemind

uhhh... looks good to me.

Message 10/15             29-Mar-02  @  09:46 PM   -   RE: D-station vs drumstation

nothingnewhere

what are old drumstations going for these days?

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)