aaa droppin bombs - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

30-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: droppin bombs

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/13             27-Mar-02  @  12:05 PM   -   droppin bombs

xoxos

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

an eastside interpretation of 'she can stay my home.' i am the voice of StarCaptain Drool. yeah, but you can hear what we're saying .: 3.8 megs

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/13             27-Mar-02  @  12:22 PM   -   RE: droppin bombs

woxy

this is fucking wicked. brilliant!!

laughed my socks off at "huh - i see tits and ass that aint shakin'"

this tracks tight, groovy, funny, has nice cutsie-bomb-fx - - only thing i'd do to the mix is turn the bass up!

love the vocal edits and that string-pad-lead-line that sounds like sweet dreams are made of these by the eurythmics

woxy

Message 3/13             27-Mar-02  @  03:50 PM   -   RE: droppin bombs

horizens

File?:  [image]

[image file]

i'm so confused   the first guy's rhythm hurts
my head.

i have to admit i do like the synth line that
comes in. it is very eurythmics.

cool track, xoxos

Message 4/13             27-Mar-02  @  06:35 PM     Edit: 27-Mar-02  |  06:36 PM   -   RE: droppin bombs

k

Link?:  Link

fuck me!!!!!!!!!!! - a CLASSIC!! in every sense of the word!!  

that makes Dre sound like a lamer

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/13             27-Mar-02  @  07:21 PM     Edit: 27-Mar-02  |  07:45 PM   -   RE: droppin bombs

milan

yeah, thats pretty cool and funny. congrats xoxos!

i would have preffered some more agressive treatment of vocals, slight overdrive or something, to make them blend more with the music. actually, i just like fucking around with vocals in general...

do like the sci-fi hip hop thing, keep at it!
Cheers, M.

Message 6/13             27-Mar-02  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: droppin bombs

xoxos

i've got 94% of my new pc funds together so i've been opposed to working on anything for (as you may know) quite some time. i do this kind of as 'insurance' you know.. something not to take seriously. some of the other stuff is nice to listen to.. gradually uploading..

http://www.mp3.com/deucefamily

some old and new. if you like this stuff check out the hifi of 'this is the eastside..' the vocals on bombs are dryish for some reason, which is aberrant. on eastside there's a ton of leakage, which just became part of the sound via the vocal effects. i talked about that already.

anyway, i reckon my pc should be here in about two weeks, which gives these boys enough time to wrap this album up, since we've finished nine tracks in two months  

listening to the mp3, more bass, yes.

Message 7/13             28-Mar-02  @  01:45 AM   -   RE: droppin bombs

k

no I like that dry quality - it offsets marvelously from the track, but somehow sits perfectly in the mix.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/13             28-Mar-02  @  02:27 PM   -   RE: droppin bombs

knowa

yeah xoxos this is dope, lots of fun. and I also like the dry vocals. I think I like dryish vocals in general.

Message 9/13             28-Mar-02  @  05:06 PM   -   RE: droppin bombs

woxy

i really like the dry vox too [is there an echo in here?] they sit perfect in the mix and also allow the effected chorus "drop bombs" lines to stand out more

Message 10/13             28-Mar-02  @  08:03 PM   -   RE: droppin bombs

xoxos

fuck, i dunno what i did to them. could be like a minute stereo delay or something. for one thing, the oktava sounds great, so i often thought 'let it shine.' same thing with the very effected vocals.. if you want to hear what the lag 4.0 algorithms sound like..

damn this new style. 9 tracks and barely 38 minutes total album time.

anyone check out 'eastside?'

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)