aaa mellow techhouse wants comments - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: mellow techhouse wants comments

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/21             10-Apr-02  @  02:49 AM   -   mellow techhouse wants comments

thomas

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi

Just finished my first 4/4 track, it is a mellow tech house/detroit piece and i will be very happy for any feedback. espessially some comments about the mixing and song structure. It was created using reason and cubase. The chords is a trumpet hit sample filtered to death and seqenced with the matrix sequenser with a lot of cv routing. Drums are samples frpm various sources, baseline and pad from reason synth or from my jx8p, dont really remember right now =)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/21             10-Apr-02  @  02:50 AM   -   RE: mellow techhouse wants comments

influx

Link?:  Link

aww it

PUT IT HERE 

Message 3/21             10-Apr-02  @  02:55 AM   -   RE: mellow techhouse wants comments

thomas

Link?:  No link

i should do so, the problem is that at home i am restricted to 28 kbps modem so when i uploaded the track at work i wanted it in high quality so my friends could download it

Message 4/21             10-Apr-02  @  03:36 AM   -   RE: mellow techhouse wants comments

influx

sure! totally understood...

but...here we can stream it...dunno..just how we do it.

Message 5/21             10-Apr-02  @  05:13 AM   -   RE: mellow techhouse wants comments

GT

"please login" etc bollox

Message 6/21             10-Apr-02  @  03:51 PM   -   RE: mellow techhouse wants comments

k

yeah good track.. I'm downloading the hi-fi version now, then I'm going to drop it into wavelab which'll autoconvert it to .wav when it's dropped in, burn it to cd, then go out & get it pressed on a white and bootleg your ass!... I'll make £500-£1000 quid and you'll never know about it!!

understand why we use & specify lo-fi now?? - if you're going to put DANCE tracks up in hi-fi on the www you have no idea who's bootlegging your music do you!... i could make a VERY healthy living out of it if i was dishonest.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/21             10-Apr-02  @  04:47 PM   -   RE: mellow techhouse wants comments

knowa

yeah that's why I make my stuff so crappy.

Message 8/21             10-Apr-02  @  09:36 PM   -   RE: mellow techhouse wants comments

xoxos

don't worry thomas, i just like to make music. and gravel tastes the same practically everywhere you go  

Message 9/21             10-Apr-02  @  09:41 PM   -   RE: mellow techhouse wants comments

xoxos

ye gods kilo, you're not descended from the brothers grimm are you? i remember when i was a toddler my grandma caught me eating boogers and she pulled this great big green hanging thing out of her nose on the end of her long enameled nails quivering inches from my eyes screaming "eat it!! eat ittt!!!"

went to d/l but you gotta sign up   me dt.

Message 10/21             11-Apr-02  @  02:41 AM   -   RE: mellow techhouse wants comments

k

"yeah that's why I make my stuff so crappy." - lol!!...

Thomas has lo-fi streaming on his link tho... Nice track (1st one) - I think i'd like to hear the sample intro fade in slightly, then fade back out then in again, y'know, slowly swell in and fade back a bit first before the drums come in... give more distance and depth to the intro cos it's good and could get more milage i reckon... NICE beat.. LOVE the cowbell hit... sorta Jaxx if it was compressed to like they do... All in all i think it moves too fast could do with letting it just evolve slower... take it's time with the soup course ...

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 21 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)