aaa that 'Junglist' comedy audio link - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/27             12-Apr-02  @  05:04 PM   -   that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

k

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

anyone retained the url for that?.. remember?.. some comedian doing a spoof on 'Junglist' DJ's and music  

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/27             12-Apr-02  @  06:56 PM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

steve

Link?:  No link

I think breakerbox had it on his page.

back to the codeine.

Message 3/27             12-Apr-02  @  11:39 PM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

brad

Link?: Link

I d-loaded the .rm file and I *think* it's prob. sitting on my hard drive at home. I'll check in a bit and let ya know.

Message 4/27             13-Apr-02  @  12:07 AM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

influx

Link?:  Link

it was on breakerboxes page

that was some funny shit...usually comedians arent that "hip" it seems

Message 5/27             13-Apr-02  @  12:51 AM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

k

whats his website addy?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/27             13-Apr-02  @  01:24 AM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

influx

~breakerbox. here at DT

but..its not up anymore.

Message 7/27             13-Apr-02  @  02:29 AM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

brad

"holdin' tight for the junglist massive"

"the junglist massive? How big is that d'ya think?"

;-)

alright, d-load the MP3 from the above link- it ain't streamin or anything, I'm not that nice, heh. 1mb.

Message 8/27             13-Apr-02  @  09:00 AM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

brad

Now what about a good file-sharing client? Morpheus (kazaa) has been sucking lately...

Message 9/27             13-Apr-02  @  10:50 AM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

bedwyr

kazaa seem fine here. no one seems to want what i'm sharing tho.

btw i like hannah from s-club

Message 10/27             13-Apr-02  @  02:23 PM   -   RE: that 'Junglist' comedy audio link

k

chuckle - cheers - d/loading now to create a lo-fi streamer version  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 27 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)