aaa Free Blue Plug-ins - Mixing & FX forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: Free Blue Plug-ins

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/30             09-May-02  @  02:44 PM   -   Free Blue Plug-ins

Drop

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Just reading Future Music during lunch break. This Black Dog article was talking about the "Blue" plug-ins he uses. He was saying how good they were and they are free. Can you download them off the net and does anyone know a link?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/30             09-May-02  @  03:02 PM   -   RE: Free Blue Plug-ins

k

Link?: Link

is it Digilogue?... they work free but you are urged to register if use them alot (dunno how they restricted that if at all, never tried them)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/30             09-May-02  @  03:17 PM     Edit: 09-May-02  |  03:22 PM   -   RE: Free Blue Plug-ins

k

Link?:  Link

FUCK ME!!!!!!!!.... I just downloaded them and they are working in Logic5... not 'pretty', with a ruff lo-res interface, but the interface is large & chunky and VERY easy to use, these are VERY GOOD!!...the reverb is fantastic... there's a few bugs tho I've noticed already, nothing to stop you working tho.... and the automation appears in Logic's controller automation.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/30             09-May-02  @  03:26 PM   -   RE: Free Blue Plug-ins

Drop

Same here K. Just downloaded them. Their Wicked. I'm going to have fun tonight.

Message 5/30             09-May-02  @  03:27 PM   -   RE: Free Blue Plug-ins

k

the dealy is superb too lo & hi pass filters fitted... freestyle or tempo-delay pages

Message 6/30             09-May-02  @  03:35 PM   -   RE: Free Blue Plug-ins

Drop

Sorry K. Thanks for knowing the link.

Message 7/30             09-May-02  @  04:01 PM   -   RE: Free Blue Plug-ins

sitar

Looks like I'll be downloading tonight. Sonictimeworks has a wonderful reverb but I can't use most of it. They recommend a 1G pentium 4 I think. When I try to use the room reverbs my audio stops dead on a P3 850. You have to pay for the proggie but the demo is real nice.

Message 8/30             09-May-02  @  05:04 PM   -   RE: Free Blue Plug-ins

bedwyr

Link?: Link

thanks too.

Message 9/30             09-May-02  @  06:29 PM   -   RE: Free Blue Plug-ins

k

i dont understand the payement thing tho?... is it like: 'if you like 'em & use 'em pay me, but it's down to your honesty if you pay or not' ?? - what's the sceme - I like their chunky utilitarian quality somehow too

Message 10/30             09-May-02  @  06:38 PM   -   RE: Free Blue Plug-ins

Drop

Your right K. I think the type of personality who would write these plug-ins and post them on a site, is probably the type of personality that has a huge amount of trust in people. D'know what I'm saying?

As far as I can see, you don't have to pay jack!

Apparently the the compressor's "drum" settings really delivers and the multi-tap delay is pretty dubwise too. I'm still at work so have you tried the drum preset on the compressor yet?

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 30 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)