aaa How do I make a hoover on a Juno106 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: How do I make a hoover on a Juno106

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/32             13-May-02  @  09:53 PM   -   How do I make a hoover on a Juno106

el'Geņo

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I know technically it came from the Juno Alpha-2 with memory patch 84. I heard you can do it on a Juno 106. Anybody know how?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/32             13-May-02  @  09:57 PM   -   RE: How do I make a hoover on a Juno106

bedwyr

hoover time! do a search here mate, lots of advice.

Message 3/32             13-May-02  @  11:50 PM   -   RE: How do I make a hoover on a Juno106

milan

dontcha need 2 osci´s for that?

Message 4/32             14-May-02  @  07:25 AM   -   RE: How do I make a hoover on a Juno106

nothingnewhere

a 106 couldnt do a hoover very well i dont think. all you could really do is set the osc to saw, and play with subosc/filter settings with the chorus on...

you really have to have a synth like a 2nd generation v/a, or a big old analog synth to get a sound that actually sounds close to the real thing.

Message 5/32             14-May-02  @  11:59 AM   -   RE: How do I make a hoover on a Juno106

milan

yeah, you have to have ProTools for hoover sounds  

Message 6/32             14-May-02  @  01:56 PM   -   RE: How do I make a hoover on a Juno106

milan

just kidding, of course...

i just remembered. wasnt that the weird saw wave with variable width or something? if yeah, from what i heard not many synths can recreate the exact same sound. but there are ways to get a similar effect with other synths.

as nothingnew said, search the site, it was covered several times in the past.

cheers, M.

Message 7/32             14-May-02  @  03:09 PM   -   RE: How do I make a hoover on a Juno106

k`

Link?:  No link

if you have plugin ability, then Junox2 VSTi will do those sounds out of the box !!!... and more!... I discovered it last night and it blew me away!... (see vsti & dxi forum thread)

Message 8/32             14-May-02  @  08:54 PM   -   RE: How do I make a hoover on a Juno106

xoxos

i went to school with a guy who "made" a hoover.. and his brother walked in. never lived it down.. 'chendar the vaccum wanker' thereafter. think he was on the floor tho.

Message 9/32             15-May-02  @  12:23 AM   -   RE: How do I make a hoover on a Juno106

milan

hahaha!

Message 10/32             15-May-02  @  01:59 AM   -   RE: How do I make a hoover on a Juno106

k

Link?:  No link

lol!... sounds like Jock's dep't  ... Jock?...

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 32 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)