aaa Monacer-My humble recording :-) - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

21-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Monacer-My humble recording :-)

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/23             06-Aug-02  @  04:40 PM   -   Monacer-My humble recording :-)

气n

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hello,

I finally have uploaded one of my humble recordings.

Take a listen and tell me what you think. Good or bad.

Have fun. ;-)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/23             06-Aug-02  @  05:33 PM   -   RE: Monacer-My humble recording :-)

bedwyr

bit too noisy for me, but it seems like you've squashed it too mch with the (any?) mastering. and the panning is wierd to listen to - i'm wondering if one side is louder than the other?

i find the lsd sample very annoying, but i can't say much about that coz i got a track up with an exstasy sample, my excuse is i can't take it off coz i lost the original sequencer files.  

overall i find it too "in your face" i know it's gotta be punchy, but it's too punchy for my ears!

so where's those breaks people then?

Message 3/23             06-Aug-02  @  05:45 PM   -   RE: Monacer-My humble recording :-)

aeon00100

Thanks for your comments.

I appreciate them. :-)

Message 4/23             06-Aug-02  @  06:13 PM   -   RE: Monacer-My humble recording :-)

Paullyboy8440

Link?:  No link

Very Very nice. I really like your beat - nice and "punchy".

Message 5/23             06-Aug-02  @  06:49 PM   -   RE: Monacer-My humble recording :-)

aeon00100

Thanks Paully....

I'll listen to some of your stuff!

You too Bedwyr :-)

Message 6/23             06-Aug-02  @  06:53 PM   -   RE: Monacer-My humble recording :-)

Maarten

First things first. Can that piture get any bigger?! ;)
Wow, cooool track- I see what bedwyr is saying though but the arrangment and programming is really good imo. Nice bassies man. That 'gimme some more, isn't that that lady from "Reqium for a Dream"?

Message 7/23             06-Aug-02  @  07:17 PM   -   RE: Monacer-My humble recording :-)

Croikey,

Was it to big? lol!!

I think it was i just tidied her up a bit. ;-)

Message 8/23             06-Aug-02  @  07:52 PM   -   RE: Monacer-My humble recording :-)

aeon00100

I think the sample was from that movie.
Sounds familiar at least.

Message 9/23             06-Aug-02  @  08:26 PM   -   RE: Monacer-My humble recording :-)

k

yes, please if possible replace your user image with a smaller one as it simply hinders page loading if you appear in an artist search

Message 10/23             06-Aug-02  @  08:36 PM   -   RE: Monacer-My humble recording :-)

xoxos

i love lsd. send me some.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)