aaa CHECK IT OUT!!!!!! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

21-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/17             17-Aug-02  @  03:35 AM   -   CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

paullyboy8440

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

New track up. kind of breaks kind of noise whatever. Listen. I made the first 1min20sec a while ago. the rest i finished up recently.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/17             17-Aug-02  @  03:35 AM   -   RE: CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

paullyboy8440

Oh "never look back" of course.

Message 3/17             17-Aug-02  @  10:10 PM   -   RE: CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

Paully

Link?:  No link

That bad huh?

Message 4/17             17-Aug-02  @  11:52 PM   -   RE: CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

xoxos

i dunno. i've just taken a leap forward and animated a 3d fish that wiggles back and forth and i'm down to the last leaf. i'm trying to avoid doing anything creative today (which is like a really heavy weight upon my psyche) and i feel completely vulnerable and lost without anything to do. for heaven's sake i just got a mad impulse to vacuum the living room floor.. which is the most pointless thing in the world to do, since it will be exactly the same in a year. i got up to go vacuum, but the strength of your plea brought me back here.

so now i'm sitting here, slightly stoned (which isn't really pleasant but is sort of disoriented) listening to what might be, in some other reality, your song, but to me, it's just these stabs of jarring noise that play for four seconds and then stop for dead silence while it buffers for another four seconds and then back again with those stabbing stab noises.

what i hope to offer you is a possible solution to your quandry with the lack of comments. first off, maybe everyone else made it to the vacuum, and second off, encoding at a higher rate than is approved with dancetech has brutally gunned down the remainder of my collectivity.

i'm just going to sit in this chair now and listen to the power supply hum and check every now and then to see if anyone's posted anything in the tech chat. maybe it will be time to sleep soon.

Message 5/17             18-Aug-02  @  01:33 AM   -   RE: CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

paullyboy8440

uh thanks xoxo, i guess. I'm sorry for the 32/22 its just that i've been doing that since i got to dt and well frankly i've gotten used to it. It just doesn't seem like that much of a difference in size but huge difference in quality. Back a while ago when people had started bashing others for not using 24/22 i decided to find a program that let me do that but the problem is that i've gotten so used to using my original program that i just automatically open that up ignoring any new one that gives me the 24/22 possibility. And when I do encode it in the 24/22, i find out that my music is too loud and the 24/22 distorts it alot. Then i would need to lower the volume which would take even more time. Well... bottom line is that I'm just too plain lazy - that probably isn't the musician's way but it is mine.

And hopefully you'd get some sleep or finish off your vacuuming (whichever was your goal). I'll just be off lowering the volume and 24/22ing my song instead of checking back here to see if anyone has commented to satisfy the masses.

-Paul

Message 6/17             19-Aug-02  @  04:15 PM   -   RE: CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

paullyboy8440

There done 24/22.

Message 7/17             19-Aug-02  @  05:23 PM   -   RE: CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

k

well we just want modem users to be able to listen that's all, 24/22 is a guide, but you have to say it is sort of compulsary or everyone just ignores it completely... so as long as it's modem compatible & fits the filesize allocation then fine.

Message 8/17             21-Aug-02  @  05:44 PM   -   RE: CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

Paullyboy8440

I know but 32/22 couldnt' possibly make people reload that often can it?

Message 9/17             21-Aug-02  @  05:55 PM   -   RE: CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

woxy

sounds kinda ravey to me and possibly lacking a little musically if i were to have one criticism.

not bad sounds tho' - and interesting wibbly bits - keep 'em coming....

woxy

Message 10/17             21-Aug-02  @  07:39 PM   -   RE: CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

influx

oh, he will alright. to the tune of what...2 a week?

I still they sound unfinished, but hell you are one prolific motherfucker!

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)