aaa 60 Minutes does it again... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: 60 Minutes does it again...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

Original Message 1/124             30-Sep-02  @  04:08 PM   -   60 Minutes does it again...

GT

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Well, be it known to the doubters that Iran, Iraq, and Lebanon are in fact funding Arafat's desire for genocide.

The American magazine show "60 Minutes" aired a 25 minute piece detailing the captured of the Ramallah compound's secret documents by Israeli Intelligence.

Iraq supplies oil to Arafat. He later then sells it to would-be buyers taking a cut off the top and returning the funds back to Iraq.

Iran supplies the military training and hardware, directing and dictating were the murderous bombings should be carried out.

hehe, Gore debated Bush and said Iran and Iraq have nothing to do with this...haha, what an lemming. He'd do better in Russia.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/124             30-Sep-02  @  05:44 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

Link?:  Link

really?... who'd have thought that somehow the USA administration would claim it involves Iran & Arafat!!!.... blimey, I never expected THAT!!!... *swoons in amazement*

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/124             30-Sep-02  @  05:53 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

"funding Arafat's desire for genocide"

listen to yourself BTW GT - shove it right up your fucking arse.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/124             30-Sep-02  @  06:46 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

BJT

Wot's the first casualty of war again?

Message 5/124             30-Sep-02  @  06:49 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

GT

Link?:  No link

thanks for the intelligent comment kilo

fact is, the plo has the same adjenda as ever -oh well, God is on the side of the rightous

Message 6/124             30-Sep-02  @  07:43 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

BJT

Okay I should leave this alone but I can't.

* Who funds the IRA?

* When Isreali soldiers shot palestinian civilian children walking down a street and it was captured on Video, how much coverage did it get? Nil.

* As for Gore, he is right! Bushs methods are hurting the way the world looks on America, Bush flew over, stood infront on the UN and said that they don't do things his way then he'll undermine them, didn't even do it politely. Bush just rams things down people throats, atleast Gore isn't doing that!

Message 7/124             30-Sep-02  @  08:07 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

k

oh c'mon GT - you walk off all huffy, claiming lack of intelligence in the debate as the reason, then return to lay this trip of some tired, stale, limp propoganda the like of which we've heard all month or more over and over & over ad-infinitum...

Next sure, it'll be: "Saddam raped Mrs G Bush, he crept in her window at the whitehouse and fucked her rotten!!..... and besides, Saddam is running the secret Jewish conspiracy!!!... no wait!... er..."

it's all bollox and you know it, so my answer is about on par with the intelligence of your post I think.

I'm sorry dude but no fucker in a suit & tie is going to twist my mind to make me want to kill lots of children & civilians... you mebbe, but not me bro!... You just sound like a fuckin' halfwit coming here amongst grown adults claiming that Arrafat, some guy with no power, no political rights, and who is surrounded under house arrest in a pile of fucking rubble with no political clout or resources etc is somehow causing or planning a 'genocide'... it's fucking laughable...

All your showing is you have a nasty hidden agenda (no?.. really??...) ..... now piss off with that crap and dont insult my intelligence.

sorry but:

1. I dont believe the USA protects freedom & democracy round the world.

2. I dont beleive the commies will eat our children and take over society.

3. i dont beleive 'the niggers' will take over and destroy a God-given natural white supremacy.

4. I dont beleive the evil commie 'gooks' will take over the world.

5. i dont beleive 'the injuns' are murderous bloodthirsty ungodly savages who'll rape our women and kill our children in their beds...

6. I dont beleive the commies are infiltrating hollywood.

7. I dont beleive the satanic jews are taking over the morals of our children thru the movie industry.

8. i dont beleive smoking pot will make me go insane and become a homocidal murderous maniac.

etc etc etc...

Now what OTHER US Gov't 'conspiracies' would you like to discuss?... ha!... I mean... They've all been so truthful & on the money before innit!

Now eat my shorts!

Message 8/124             30-Sep-02  @  08:42 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

GT

*chuckle*

damn dude, talk about not staying on topic ;)

Message 9/124             30-Sep-02  @  08:49 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

xoxos

"funding Arafat's desire for genocide" i thought israel would be pretty much taking care of this :p

it's funny how people are, isn't it.. y'know how i said this morning one of my neighbors got their house smashed up last night? i was over at double's on the way home from job (btw.. shiny/octave is ages ago now.. i'll upload some stuff off the new album.. can't laud it enough) and he said some guys came round with some goods they were trying to get rid of in a hurry. do they put it on the news? "thugs, go out and nick something tonight.." and why does that fat girl keep wearing more and more perfume and dance around my chair? my freaking eyes are burning out of their sockets.

Message 10/124             30-Sep-02  @  08:49 PM   -   RE: 60 Minutes does it again...

influx

60 minutes? and that makes it true?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

There are 124 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)