aaa HRH Prince Claus is dead - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: HRH Prince Claus is dead

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/11             08-Oct-02  @  11:36 AM   -   HRH Prince Claus is dead

Bastiaan

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Well her majesty's hubby died. Guess whose house will be on the telly next week? They're having his funeral right next door and the procession will go by right beneith my window...so I'll have folks like Nelson Mandela and the Japanese Emperor literally 10 yards away from my studio... Supposedly journalists are offering up to 1500 dollar per window looking at the market square here in Delft...so that's 4 windows in total in my house (2 are studio windows)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             08-Oct-02  @  11:47 AM     Edit: 08-Oct-02  |  11:47 AM   -   RE: HRH Prince Claus is dead

k

Link?:  Link

"so I'll have folks like Nelson Mandela and the Japanese Emperor literally 10 yards away from my studio... "

d'you wanna borrow my rifle then?... lol!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/11             08-Oct-02  @  11:54 AM   -   RE: HRH Prince Claus is dead

milan

play some cheerfull music while they are passing by. is it true claus was hitler jugend? and if so, why is everybody mourning?

Message 4/11             08-Oct-02  @  12:00 PM   -   RE: HRH Prince Claus is dead

influx

wow. you could really cash in! and...maybe get rid of some flotsam?

Message 5/11             08-Oct-02  @  12:33 PM   -   RE: HRH Prince Claus is dead

xoxos

good luck with your houseguests for the day! and enjoy your new arp 2600!

Message 6/11             09-Oct-02  @  01:54 PM   -   RE: HRH Prince Claus is dead

Bastiaan

Well ueah Claus was in the Wehrmacht like all young men of his time and particular nationality...when he first came to the Netherlands people hated him a lot, but he actually turned out to really nice...friendly, witty, compassionate and working his arse off (for what it was wort, within strict protocol) to support 3rd world countries. He was a realy big advocate of fair trade and such...and he was just a realy nice guy.

I'm a royalist and Claus probably is one of the reasons many people are too in Holland.

Still it is kinda cool I'm on the 2nd floor with two windows and between me and the procession are only a sidewalk (2 yards maybe 3) with a line of soldiers. So all these folks (mandela, chirac etc.) will be passing by my studio...I think my studio will be the DT studio with the *Best* wordlwide media exposure...ever...

Message 7/11             09-Oct-02  @  05:06 PM   -   RE: HRH Prince Claus is dead

d

Link?:  No link

you can keep up the pretense of having kings
and shit all you want, but just realize your
country's either a pawn of the empire or in the
crosshairs

Message 8/11             09-Oct-02  @  08:44 PM   -   RE: HRH Prince Claus is dead

Zazza

Link?:  No link

Don't mess with the EU man, or we'll regulate you into submission!

Message 9/11             09-Oct-02  @  11:56 PM   -   RE: HRH Prince Claus is dead

Bastiaan

We've got more red tape than you can point a stick at...or a tomahawk missile for that matter.

Message 10/11             10-Oct-02  @  02:12 AM   -   RE: HRH Prince Claus is dead

xoxos

oh no! does this mean there will be no more christmas??

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)