aaa f u c k novation! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: f u c k novation!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/12             11-Nov-02  @  09:06 PM   -   f u c k novation!

scrotalsack

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

okay, so my supernova has taken a dump. it keeps resetting all the time. it will work fine for about half an hour and then will just start resetting over and over and over and over. I would think its the power supply, im going to change the two fuses tonight as a last resort before trying to replace the power supply.
Does anyone know what the specs are for the power supply?
this is why im so pissed: this has been going on for three weeks. Ive emailed novation at just about every address i can find for them and i have not received one reply. What kind of a ing joke is this company? First i thought i had it bad enough with the 2 1/2 year wait to get the OS4, now i can't even get basic customer support. what a ing joke. i will get my SN fixed and i will continue to use it, but i am never buying another novation product again.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             12-Nov-02  @  11:15 AM   -   RE: f u c k novation!

nickb

Link?: Link

Hi,

I am very sorry that you are having problems with your Supernova and also with receiving tech support. We usually attend to tech support enqiries very quickly and try and resolve any issues as fast and efficiently as possible.

I do not know why your request has not been replied to at the moment. Please email me directly at Novation mailto:nickb@novationmusic.com together with the copies of the emails you have sent or at very least the mail addresses you have been sending the emails to and also a daytime telephone number that I can reach you on. I can then provide you with the support you need and take action to eliminate any further support delays for other users.

Best regards,

Nick Bookman.

Message 3/12             12-Nov-02  @  11:51 AM   -   RE: f u c k novation!

Stilla Punter

Ahhhh! The power of Dancetech!

Message 4/12             12-Nov-02  @  06:43 PM   -   RE: f u c k novation!

errata

Needed them to sort a simple problem about a year ago.. they responded the same day and sraightened me out in the first message!

Not that you care, but they're not all bad. I hope Nick takes care of you...

e

Message 5/12             12-Nov-02  @  06:57 PM   -   RE: f u c k novation!

bster

i mailordered adrumstation, when it arrived the LCD screen wasnt working, novation picked up the drumstation and sent me a brand new drumstation V2 when the one i bought was a drumstation v1 (smaller knobs etc)
was very appy!

Message 6/12             13-Nov-02  @  11:09 PM   -   RE: f u c k novation!

Sid

I needed something for my snii and had another request for Novation too.

Emailed Nick today on the @novationmusic.com address today.

Not only did he supply me with what I needed. He also told me that what I wanted is in the snailmail. And, he fixed all this within LESS THAN 15 MINUTES from when I sent my email.

Credits to where credit's due. This is excellent service.

Some people should realise what a great asset it is to have somebody like Nick hanging around a place like Dancetech.

Message 7/12             14-Nov-02  @  12:51 PM   -   RE: f u c k novation!

milan

wow. big up the nick!

Message 8/12             15-Nov-02  @  01:59 AM   -   RE: f u c k novation!

k

that sounds naughty!

Message 9/12             15-Nov-02  @  02:34 AM     Edit: 15-Nov-02  |  02:40 AM   -   RE: f u c k novation!

psylichon

[laff]

why won't it let me type < laff > ? I like that better. It's not a fuckin' tag  

psylichon

Message 10/12             15-Nov-02  @  10:31 AM   -   RE: f u c k novation!

influx

now THAT is fucking IMPRESSIVE

props, Nick.

if only the world really worked this way.

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)