aaa I'm giddy - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: I'm giddy

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/29             25-Feb-03  @  07:53 AM   -   I'm giddy

psylichon

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Ok, how did I miss out on listening to Lemon Jelly all this time? How did this slip by my radar? Have you guys been talking behind my back about how absolutely amazing these productions are, and how I would consider it among the best music ever, and how you deemed me not worthy somehow? Or did we all miss it? Wow! If you haven't heard yet, please do. I can't imagine a soul on the planet not digging these tracks. All of em! Brilliant! Fuck me! I need to get better  

psy

p.s. - if I'm laughably behind the times please forgive me. wouldn't be the first time.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/29             25-Feb-03  @  08:14 AM   -   RE: I'm giddy

psylichon

I'm just so very happy. This kind of music gives me so much hope for what it is we do. The Britneys and Justins of the world can not kill something THIS good. Definitely inspired... definitely ready to write an album.

Message 3/29             25-Feb-03  @  09:11 AM   -   RE: I'm giddy

Normal

Link?:  No link

...it can start to grate a bit when the BBC and C4 have used every track on the first album as backing music for almost every crap TV program for the last year or two. Makes me want to do some gardening or DIY when i hear it now  

Al

Message 4/29             25-Feb-03  @  09:16 AM   -   RE: I'm giddy

psylichon

aaaah. sometimes it's really nice to be an American. We're blissfully unaware of the great music of the world... so when it filters down to us it's like mana from heaven.

you wouldn't understand.

Message 5/29             25-Feb-03  @  10:41 AM   -   RE: I'm giddy

Deano

Yeah they must be raking it in from all the ads and TV incidental music. Good stuff though. I'm going to see them next week so I'll let you know if they cut it live.

Message 6/29             25-Feb-03  @  11:17 AM   -   RE: I'm giddy

Normal

Saw em at the Big Chill last summer. Can't say they really did it for me. I heard their new tune on the radio the other day and it was bloody awful. The first album is good tho, and it won't scare your gran. Slick production too, plus they got a good website address.

Message 7/29             25-Feb-03  @  02:35 PM   -   RE: I'm giddy

man called clay

wait....philadeplhia is in america?!?!?!
..shit!...where HAVE i BEEN??!?

: L

Message 8/29             25-Feb-03  @  07:30 PM   -   RE: I'm giddy

psylichon

you're kidding, right Clay?

Message 9/29             27-Feb-03  @  02:41 AM   -   RE: I'm giddy

BJT

THE DUCKS ARE IN THE WATER...LA..LA..LA..LA..LA

Where do you get smaples like that?

Message 10/29             27-Feb-03  @  04:46 AM   -   RE: I'm giddy

man called clay

i started going through a couple mix cds yesterday and found a little lemon jelly.
i really like that track which starts out like a basic guitar-lesson....first hit this note and these notes....strum...yes. it's nice to be american somehow...i agree. we dummies can still get excited about last year's hot-uk-phase after it's done putting england to sleep. (more scooter please!)...then again i still get excited about schubert.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 29 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)