aaa This motherfuker is hell bound - - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: This motherfuker is hell bound -

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/23             08-Mar-03  @  05:36 PM   -   This motherfuker is hell bound -

Coward Roaster.com

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

http://story.news.yahoo.com/fc?cid=34&tmpl=fc&in=World&cat=Mideast_Conflict

Hahahaha - straight to hell bitch!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/23             08-Mar-03  @  08:22 PM   -   RE: This motherfuker is hell bound -

Zazza

Link?:  No link

whut?

Message 3/23             08-Mar-03  @  10:05 PM     Edit: 08-Mar-03  |  10:09 PM   -   RE: This motherfuker is hell bound -

Steve Roughley

"The United States and Israel have demanded far-reaching reforms in the Palestinian Authority as a condition for revived peace talks"

Now this kind of crap Really pisses me off. The god damned Evangelical Jew's of the US are using their power within the government to help the Israeli's steal the Palistinians home land while killing the Palistinians as they do it. I mean JESUS! Didn't these people learn ANYTHING from the second world war?!? Or is this some kind of sick revenge?

I AM REALLY STARTING TO GET VERY SICK OF THE JUDAIST RELIGIONS! Christians, Catholics, Jew's... they are all a bunch of unreasonable, illogical, narrow minded, selfish idiots!

May I ask why this thread was created? Do you mean to say that the Palestinian liberator (l-i-b-e-r-a-t-o-r) is going to hell? If so, then who's hell? The Muslim or Jewish hell?

Regards.

Steve.

Message 4/23             08-Mar-03  @  10:37 PM   -   RE: This motherfuker is hell bound -

man called clay

well...i guess i have to say this.....but i tried pushing a lot of beans and toes forums to the top because i think this dork and his
point of view
have little value here....and deserve little recognition.
alas....
even his tongue is more filthy than anything i'd dare call reasonable in light of what he's espousing.

ignorance requires a little ignoring....occasionally...no?!?!?

Message 5/23             08-Mar-03  @  10:39 PM   -   RE: This motherfuker is hell bound -

bliss

i rather like ignorance

Message 6/23             08-Mar-03  @  11:37 PM   -   RE: This motherfuker is hell bound -

psylichon

'tis a shame ignorance isn't bliss. if it was, it would be illegal.

Message 7/23             09-Mar-03  @  01:11 AM   -   RE: This motherfuker is hell bound -

d

I never get mad at opposing opinions  

Message 8/23             09-Mar-03  @  04:17 AM   -   RE: This motherfuker is hell bound -

damballah

hey, that letter's taken

Message 9/23             09-Mar-03  @  11:18 AM   -   RE: This motherfuker is hell bound -

Steve Roughley

Yeah... erm... sorry 'bout the rant. Thing is I have met alot of Muslims who have had to escape from Jewish persecution in the middle east and Palestine, and what happens over there simply because of religion is absolutely s-i-c-k! I have also met a several Fundamentalist, and Zionist Jews, who believe that what the members of their religion are doing is right! So when someone comes along and posts a link to a story like that, with a comment like that, it really pisses me off and I instantly feel a great need to tear their beliefs apart. It is not so much about a difference of opinion, it's about trying to get as many people as possible to see that what many Jewish people are doing must not be allowed, regardless of what has happened in the past and regardless of US backing.

Regards.

Steve.

Message 10/23             09-Mar-03  @  01:17 PM   -   RE: This motherfuker is hell bound -

psylichon

I feel ya Steve. But perhaps it can be summed up more succinctly: Coward Roaster, why are you so happy about people dying? Therein lies your problem.

psy

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)