aaa Islam, the begining of the end - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Islam, the begining of the end

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/15             12-Mar-03  @  12:58 AM   -   Islam, the begining of the end

Martin S.

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

So, London has some of the most radical islamic men in the world.

Having just seen a news spot on the issue, I'm amazed that people aren't protesting on the streets demanding an end to their hate speech.

With so much hate speeches, one has to wonder does any love fit into this "religion" or is there any?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/15             12-Mar-03  @  01:10 AM   -   RE: Islam, the begining of the end

Steve Roughley

There is plenty. But the people who truly believe in Islam generally don't feel the need to shout about it and if they do they don't get a place in the media spotlight.

Steve.

Message 3/15             12-Mar-03  @  01:11 AM   -   RE: Islam, the begining of the end

milan

Link?: Link

well said. thread closed.

Message 4/15             12-Mar-03  @  02:23 AM   -   RE: Islam, the begining of the end

Martin S.

Don't the rest of the "normal" islamic believers want to tell the radicals that their ways just are not of the quran?

Message 5/15             12-Mar-03  @  02:28 AM   -   RE: Islam, the begining of the end

influx

Link?: Link

what exactly are you referring to?

you know...its almost sad that "freedom of speech" extends so far to allow people to call for the deaths of thousands or even more, isnt it?

I mean..all the FUCKHEAD racists over here...gotta let em rant..and theyre constantly talkin race war in which the "mud people" will be put down and/or subjugated.

crazy world this one

Message 6/15             12-Mar-03  @  08:10 AM   -   RE: Islam, the begining of the end

errata

Don't the rest of the "normal" people want to tell the radicals that their ways just are not reasonable?!!!

e

Message 7/15             12-Mar-03  @  11:28 AM   -   RE: Islam, the begining of the end

Zazza

Well, actually we have race hate laws.. that muslim cleric just got a 9 year prison sentence..

Message 8/15             12-Mar-03  @  11:52 AM   -   RE: Islam, the begining of the end

k

Link?:  Link

you must be white then? - because i suspect the non-white community is perhaps wondering why it was ok for BM & NF etc parties to spout the same type of confrontational & hateful words and speeches for years and NOT receive the same treatment.

got an answer to that?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/15             12-Mar-03  @  12:08 PM   -   RE: Islam, the begining of the end

k

Link?:  Link

I would suggest if you want to know if there is any LOVE in this religion you go down to the mosque and enquire about it.

I myself am not asking if there is any 'love' left in in christianity despite seeing 'christian' countries bombing the crap out of innocent non-christian civilians for the last 30 years on TV since I was a kiddie.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 10/15             13-Mar-03  @  11:06 PM   -   RE: Islam, the beginning of the end

Martin S.

Skin colour has to do with_____________??????

I know I always say "You must be ______ colour" to fit in a certain stereo type. Nice one.

If you visit a church, you will not hear the same rhetoric coming from radical teachers in north london. Herein is the point of the post.

The muslim community in london is condoning this hate speech by passivity. The muslims are crafty, even serpent like to say the least.

The gradual deterioration of the very fabric of traditional british life is being slowly by steadily socially engineered by muslim radicals into the british political system. Soon, this will, as we have seen in countless other countries, turn to violence since they are frustrated by a lack of success by tolerant means.

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)