aaa your dream studio session - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: your dream studio session

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/22             22-May-03  @  05:12 PM   -   your dream studio session

Mega Hurtz

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Mine would be:

DRUMS: Bushwacka!

BASS: Metro Area

KEYBOARDS: Royksopp

PRODUCER: Keith Shields (ala My Bloody Valentine)

I reckon I'd learn alot that day.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/22             22-May-03  @  06:42 PM   -   RE: your dream studio session

RagnarOk

My best in' studio session would be sitting down at my home computer, firing up my favourite softsynths and make some goddamn music.

At the moment all I has is the chance to type this in a hotel's computer. I don't even have a fukking guitar to make sounds with. And yea, I'm drunk. At least something :=)

Cheers, from Sweden,
RaganrOk

ps: if anyone know a good place to dance my ass off in Stockholm...

Message 3/22             22-May-03  @  07:19 PM   -   RE: your dream studio session

psylichon

Link?: Link

I agree. Call me egotistical, but I think I'd have the best session in a shack with only my gear (and no DSL) in the middle of a large field surrounded by 1000's of miles of mushrooms.

Yes... good time that would be...

Message 4/22             22-May-03  @  10:40 PM   -   RE: your dream studio session

dan-s

Lee Perry's playing at Berns tonight in Stockholm... I'd be there if it weren't for my exams.  

Message 5/22             23-May-03  @  08:00 AM   -   RE: your dream studio session

GrooveMonkey

Psy.. gotta agree there... untold amount of shrooms! Bliss... However, I would kinda be happy in my own little studio with a large bag of you know what and no interruptions from wives, kids, phone calls, emails etc etc etc oh yeah and a large supply of munchy things and fizzy pop!

Message 6/22             23-May-03  @  09:18 AM   -   RE: your dream studio session

Jock Munro

be in the studio on the day that we were recording the female vocals for Liberty-X's new track when the water sprinklers accidentally go off turning it into a wet t-shirt contest.

Message 7/22             28-May-03  @  10:46 AM   -   RE: your dream studio session

Mick

Winter, Big Bear in a giant chalet w/ a large loft, a huge hearth with a fire that never goes out. The slopes are nearby and the whole winter is about recording with friends coming and going between runs. Plenty of herb, wine, trappist beer, and good food.

Message 8/22             28-May-03  @  11:13 AM   -   RE: your dream studio session

RaDiO sLaVe

Jock-if you want, I can hook you up with a slag.

Message 9/22             28-May-03  @  01:33 PM   -   RE: your dream studio session

k

I'm a slag but you're not hooking him up with me!

Mice would be Jimi Hendrix, Keith Moon & me on bass.

Message 10/22             28-May-03  @  01:41 PM   -   RE: your dream studio session

rAdIo SlAvE

I thought you were married K. PLus all men are slags already.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)