aaa modulating pitch via a logic plug - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: modulating pitch via a logic plug

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/12             08-Jan-04  @  01:00 PM   -   modulating pitch via a logic plug

Dilly

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

The vsti I use for bass doesn't allow me to sync lfos to my hosts(logic 5.5) tempo. Is there a plug-in in the logic arsenal that will allow me to modulate the bass pitch via a lfo that syncs in 1/4, 1/8, etc. Just like the Tremelo plug in does? Thanks.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             12-Jan-04  @  12:11 PM   -   RE: modulating pitch via a logic plug

DILLY

Please. Where are all the Logic heads, Beds, Milan, K, etc?

Message 3/12             12-Jan-04  @  12:37 PM   -   RE: modulating pitch via a logic plug

beds

Link?:  Link

autofilter?

at school now so i can't look.

Message 4/12             12-Jan-04  @  12:48 PM   -   RE: modulating pitch via a logic plug

milan

Link?: Link

honestly... i couldnt tell you without going thru all the plugs one by one... so why dont you do that and see? i mean, you're not asking about a plugin which you dont have, you're asking about plugins that you HAVE, so shouldnt YOU research that (?)

Message 5/12             12-Jan-04  @  04:32 PM   -   RE: modulating pitch via a logic plug

dilly

Thanks. I have researched but drawn no conclusions hence the post. Sorry, I thought this was a forum.

Message 6/12             12-Jan-04  @  05:06 PM   -   RE: modulating pitch via a logic plug

beds

stop sulking. did you have a look at autofilter?

Message 7/12             12-Jan-04  @  06:23 PM   -   RE: modulating pitch via a logic plug

milan

geez... there, i went and looked but didnt find any, just like you.

if you wanna sync any lfo to tempo i think you can calculate it... i just dont remember how anymore :/

Message 8/12             12-Jan-04  @  06:25 PM   -   RE: modulating pitch via a logic plug

milan

aye! look... check the tables section up there^ and use the flash BPM/DELAY/MS PER-BAR CACULATOR which also tells you the frequency of ONE BAR at the desired tempo. you can figure out the 1/4, 1/8ths etc from there.

Message 9/12             12-Jan-04  @  06:34 PM   -   RE: modulating pitch via a logic plug

k

I'm rebuilding the studio and so i didnt open Logic recently - There's bound to be a plugin that does that tho

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 10/12             12-Jan-04  @  06:38 PM   -   RE: modulating pitch via a logic plug

k

How about

Anarchy Sound Software - AnarchyRhythms

check the PLUGINS section for it (free VST plugin Effect) - that's amazing - I'd think it could do that for sure - it allows tons of different manipulations of audio based on tempo clock to host

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)