aaa HOW TO GET THE SOFTWARE - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: HOW TO GET THE SOFTWARE

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/13             19-Jan-04  @  08:05 PM   -   HOW TO GET THE SOFTWARE

deltadegree

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have difficulties finding a cracked version of Cubase VST + plug in and rewire synths
could someone tell me where 1 for all audiosoftware is?

bedankt, degree

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/13             19-Jan-04  @  08:49 PM   -   RE: HOW TO GET THE SOFTWARE

Fierze

haha

Message 3/13             20-Jan-04  @  10:48 AM   -   RE: HOW TO GET THE SOFTWARE

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

ho ho ho...

You're NOT serious right?

Message 4/13             20-Jan-04  @  02:46 PM   -   RE: HOW TO GET THE SOFTWARE

beds

Link?:  Link

"1 for all audiosoftware"

?? wtf is that?

Message 5/13             20-Jan-04  @  05:14 PM   -   RE: HOW TO GET THE SOFTWARE

k

er.... I give up....

Message 6/13             20-Jan-04  @  05:18 PM   -   RE: HOW TO GET THE SOFTWARE

beds

maybe it's some new peer to peer we haven't heard of yet.

heard the one about kazaa suing the makers of kazaa lite k++ for copyright infringement? fuggin hilarious.

Message 7/13             20-Jan-04  @  07:40 PM   -   RE: HOW TO GET THE SOFTWARE

Influx

no fucking way. are you serious?

thats kinda like the dudes in the breaks scene who are SCREAMING and yelling about people sharing their files, and yet every single one of them has released at least one or more "bootlegs" in the last year (heh..most of them did more bootlegs than originals!)

hipocrisy is funny

anyway...to the original post...you really could grab a legitimate copy of VST5/32 for probably under $100us!

but...question...if a piece of SW is out of production..then..whats wrong with grabbing a crack of it, really? Its not like buying it used is really any different, is it?

Message 8/13             20-Jan-04  @  11:37 PM   -   RE: HOW TO GET THE SOFTWARE

milan

yeah!!! like Logic 5 for pc

Message 9/13             23-Jan-04  @  05:52 PM   -   RE: HOW TO GET THE SOFTWARE

influx

isnt that still for sale? I thought it was

anyway...original post. we dont take kindly to this sort of shenanigans here and youll get no help from us regarding where to find illegitimate software

I suggest you either buy it, or...go somewhere else

Message 10/13             25-Jan-04  @  12:07 AM   -   RE: HOW TO GET THE SOFTWARE

0dB

try here dude

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)