aaa I Need Electronic Music Submissions - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: I Need Electronic Music Submissions

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/11             20-Feb-04  @  04:02 AM     Edit: 20-Feb-04  |  04:54 AM   -   I Need Electronic Music Submissions

jheath

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hey Everyone,

In addition to producing my own tracks, I run an internet radio station called SonicRaider.com . We only play unsigned, independent, and limited exposure artists, as our goal is to get the word out about great music that isn't getting exposure.

We are also constantly scouring the web for new electronic music for our station. We do live shows in which we promote the artists with voice overs and post links to your music in our live chat as well.

If you take a listen to the stream for a few you will get the general idea of what we are looking for. Techno, Trance, Breakbeat, House, Electro and a few more Genres... usually 100bpm or faster. But don't hesitate to send in your tracks if they just make you jump up and scream "smack my ass and call me Sally". We're all about good electronic.

Submit your tracks today to submissions@sonicraider.com
or Check us out,
Jonas Heath aka Sonic One
http://www.sonicraider.com
HiFi Winamp (Cable/DSL/T1)
LoFi Winamp(Modem Users)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             21-Feb-04  @  11:08 AM   -   RE: I Need Electronic Music Submissions

Stew

Hiya,
Check the electronic artists who have put their tracks on http://www.mp3unsigned.com

If you'd like a load of tracks from the site, please let me know, and I'll get the artists permissions and get them across to you.

Cheers

Message 3/11             21-Feb-04  @  01:17 PM   -   RE: I Need Electronic Music Submissions

beds

omfg! there's this cool site full of music i just found ^

Message 4/11             21-Feb-04  @  03:22 PM   -   RE: I Need Electronic Music Submissions

Maarten

Well he's asking here innit? Anyway.. click [view user] ^^^ If there is anything in there you wanna play lemme know  

-M-

Message 5/11             28-May-06  @  08:22 PM   -   RE: I Need Electronic Music Submissions

2nd mouse

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Hi jheath

Help yourself to over 50 tracks ive made @

http://www.soundclick.com/2ndmouse

Lemmee know if ya wanna play 'em

Thanks !!

Message 6/11             29-May-06  @  10:03 AM   -   RE: I Need Electronic Music Submissions

k

Link?:  Link

they're still going then   i think he's not going to come around and check your tracks if that was posted in 2004  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/11             29-May-06  @  04:52 PM   -   RE: I Need Electronic Music Submissions

jheath

Hey Guys,

Just because I posted it in 2004 doesn't mean that I'm not still watching the post . I'm always looking for new tracks and talent to update SonicRaider.com (which is still going strong by the way). Any suggestions for Artists anyone thinks I should check out are welcome and appreciated!

Keep the posts Flowin!
-Jonas
aka Sonic One
http://www.sonicraider.com

Message 8/11             29-May-06  @  06:55 PM   -   RE: I Need Electronic Music Submissions

milan

hey dude

Message 9/11             29-May-06  @  07:03 PM   -   RE: I Need Electronic Music Submissions

jheath

Hey Milan,

Long time no see man! Catch me on IM if you get a chance.

Got any New tracks Bro?

-Jonas

Message 10/11             29-May-06  @  08:34 PM   -   RE: I Need Electronic Music Submissions

k

Link?:  Link

cool hehe, now that was unexpected !!

hey JH, checkout some of the JUICY PRIME CHOICE CUTS on the www.7161.site
- that's where all the DT music is

I love this one at the moment even tho it aint dance

Versdah by Ami Saraiya

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)