aaa the birthday week of hell - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: the birthday week of hell

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/25             23-May-04  @  02:45 AM   -   the birthday week of hell

Broken Silence

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Woahhh...

This week, starting on Sunday with Beds we've had :

Beds

Me

MIlan

BluStudio

All had DT B-days this week

weeeeewwww

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/25             23-May-04  @  02:58 AM   -   RE: the birthday week of hell

mcc>

that's a lot of tauruses for a site claiming to be doing progressive music.

(just messing wit ya....)

happy birthday.

funny (?)...my brother's a taurus....the woman still yanking my conscience has taurus rising (she don't quit) ...my old insane buddy across the street> he's a total mad bull (now he's telling me about jesus & mel gibson after a lifetime of crystal....if it ain't one SURE tHING ($) it's another...eH!?~?!)... my brother TY next door (same $)....
my dad (rip)....my son's moon.....k's moon.....damn y'all!

but happy birthday anyway.

Message 3/25             23-May-04  @  03:12 AM   -   RE: the birthday week of hell

pict

Do you think that astrology based view of the world is worthy of serious consideration MCC?(I always think motor cycle club when I see those initials)

Message 4/25             23-May-04  @  11:07 AM   -   RE: the birthday week of hell

mcc>

ooops...forgeot my brother...another taurus born on hitler's birthday...i've probably said this before.
his record would indicate there's little in him which could be stopped.
...talk about a temper.
but only when da bull mad.

what i do think pict is that we use whatever information which most suits us in our need to understand the world around us.....and those within it.
i also know a farmer's almanac is well-versed in the the equinox and understands the nature of nature's effect upon nature.

Message 5/25             23-May-04  @  11:36 AM   -   RE: the birthday week of hell

cheddar

Link?:  Link

Taurus mee too.

Although I am not sure about the relevance of astrology, pict, people respond to the weather - perhaps not the same response but thats not important

Message 6/25             23-May-04  @  01:58 PM   -   RE: the birthday week of hell

BluStudio

Link?: Link

My birthday today, im a Gemini tho  

Happy birthday everyone else!

Andrew, you get the shit in a box Donna sent yet? (omfgidie4tijs)

Blu

Message 7/25             23-May-04  @  03:13 PM   -   RE: the birthday week of hell

TIJS (omfgitsTIJS)

File?:  [image]

[image file]

No- he's too busy listening to the new incredible Tijs (well, MY *ha-ha-ha*) album.

Message 8/25             23-May-04  @  04:36 PM   -   RE: the birthday week of hell

milan

happy b-day Blu!

so guys... wtf IS "tijs"???

Message 9/25             23-May-04  @  10:37 PM   -   RE: the birthday week of hell

pict

Trance in jock straps

Message 10/25             24-May-04  @  09:21 AM   -   RE: the birthday week of hell

dub-munkey

another taurus here!

greg

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)