aaa can everyone upload songs ok? - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: can everyone upload songs ok?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message 1/49             03-Sep-04  @  11:37 AM   -   can everyone upload songs ok?

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

i'm getting freaked - it's all the same, all works ok for me, nothings changed..... is everyone ok for adding tracks or is this just a few isolated incidents?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/49             03-Sep-04  @  01:00 PM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

Bluescreen

Link?: Link

I made only one attempt yet, but it worked without flaws.

Message 3/49             03-Sep-04  @  03:50 PM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

mcc>

it seems isolated to certain mac users.
my first awareness came about on the 15th....which is when i e-mailed you.
when i didn't hear back i just figured you were needing time to sort it out.
l do know this occured right after we tested to see if we could update higher-bitrate files in place of the older lo-fi's.

Message 4/49             03-Sep-04  @  04:19 PM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

k

yeah.... but it worked before for you right? - you could upload ok after we switched system

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/49             03-Sep-04  @  04:24 PM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

k

i'm just getting freaked cos it all worked ok, but despite about 40 signups in the last 24 hours, no-ones added a track  

Message 6/49             03-Sep-04  @  04:28 PM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

mcc>

my experience was this:
i did update a track to a higher bit-rate in the manner you suggested....towards the beginning of the month.

a few days later (aug. 15) i tried to upload an entirely new track...which i hadn't attempted in some weeks...and found myself unable.
as of 2 or 3 days...i was still unable...thusly......here i am.

Message 7/49             03-Sep-04  @  04:44 PM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

mcc>

i meant to say as of 2 or 3 days ago.

you might try contacting those newly-signed individuals and see if they've tried to upload anything. especially those on mac systems ..... seem stymied.

i do know at soundclick they recommend all mac-users use netscape.
windows-users IE.
i had told you i was using IE at the time of our tests and you suggested that it wasn't really an issue in regards to what you were testing.

anyway...good luck.

let me know when i should try again.
gotta run.

Message 8/49             03-Sep-04  @  09:53 PM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

k

who CAN upload a track cos both me and zazza can do it every time... we just cant identify any problem -

can someone please add a track?

Message 9/49             04-Sep-04  @  05:48 AM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

mcc>

either no one can add a track at this point....or...k...you're surrounded by twats.

Message 10/49             04-Sep-04  @  04:00 PM   -   RE: can everyone upload songs ok?

mcc>

i have this other theory:

everybody is deeply absorbed in some serious..... joyful music-making and...and...and...

......didn't hear you say please.

i used to love it when andrew would yell PATHETIC!
no...seriously.....i ALWAYS loved that>

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 49 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)