aaa Listen to my new song right here... - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Listen to my new song right here...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/13             08-Sep-04  @  01:00 AM     Edit: 08-Sep-04  |  01:25 AM   -   Listen to my new song right here...

DJ MEGAHEAD

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Tomatoes have been classified by society with the designation as being a particular type of 'Fruit' and have been subsequently excluded from the Vegetable family.

Yet Tomatoes are excluded from FRUIT SALAD and are instead lumped in with VEGETABLE SALAD thus creating one of the great injustices of our time. I call upon you. Download this song. Vote for this song. Play this song and listen to it, without relent. Show your solidarity. Tomatoes have the right for justice too!

Listen to it now!

It's called...

'Streetlights and apricot, Monochromatic '

and you can find it in my profile. It's really quite amazing. You'll love it.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/13             08-Sep-04  @  01:24 AM   -   RE: Listen to my new song right here...

kilo

Link?:  No link

THE RETURN OF MEGAHEAD!!!

Message 3/13             08-Sep-04  @  01:32 AM     Edit: 08-Sep-04  |  01:47 AM   -   RE: Listen to my new song right here...

DJ MEGAHEAD

It's good to be back my benevolent landlord. It's good to be back. I salute you.

Message 4/13             08-Sep-04  @  01:37 AM   -   RE: Listen to my new song right here...

k

Link?:  Link

Megahead, aint you gonna give us the benefit of a more hi-fi mp3 version?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/13             08-Sep-04  @  01:46 AM   -   RE: Listen to my new song right here...

DJ MEGAHEAD

I'm only on an old fashioned modem, it's quite slow.

Message 6/13             08-Sep-04  @  12:30 PM   -   RE: Listen to my new song right here...

nutoniom

catch up !

Message 7/13             08-Sep-04  @  11:44 PM     Edit: 08-Sep-04  |  11:45 PM   -   RE: Listen to my new song right here...

DJ MEGAHEAD

Can you guys not listen to it? Because of the bit rate? Personally, I prefer dance music with a shitty sound quality - makes it feel more 'underground' and gritty and dirty like road sludge... not so streamlined, not so clean and transparent like an ice cube - which will just melt away into that great big metaphorical pool of crap... You gotta leave stains, you gotta rise above it and leave those bits of crap that float to the surface and little stones that float to the bottom and eventually gather to fill up the pool and make it a solid entity, this absorbing this pool of mediocrity and turning the music into something a little more solid - like concrete - but i'll leave that metaphor for another day : )

Now where the hell is all this praise I was expecting? Listen to my song god dammitt!

Message 8/13             09-Sep-04  @  03:11 AM   -   RE: Listen to my new song right here...

Garuna

Allright, allright. Hehe..... Well it's not even retro-ey like many tracks nowadays. It actually sounds like it was produced in 1988. Take a time machine back and release it. On vinyl of course, cause if you show up with a cd the DJ will say "Haha you can't mix with cd's... no way that'll ever happen"

Good track. Might I suggest an updated club mix of the song?

Message 9/13             16-Sep-04  @  08:29 PM     Edit: 17-Sep-04  |  12:16 AM   -   RE: Listen to my new song right here...

DJ MEGAHEAD

Thank you G for your comments, but how dare you suggest a club mix.

You wouldn't expect Beethoven or Wagner to do 'Club Mixes' would you?

So why expect it from Dj Megahead?

Message 10/13             17-Sep-04  @  03:27 AM   -   RE: Listen to my new song right here...

Garuna

Foregiveness oh Great DJ...... Let me do it then.

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)