aaa Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

Original Message 1/69             24-Dec-04  @  12:09 PM   -   Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Have a good one guys n girls.

I hope santa empties his sack for each and everyone of you !

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/69             24-Dec-04  @  12:17 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link

Yeah, Merry Christmas everyone!

Steve.

Message 3/69             24-Dec-04  @  12:22 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

beds

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda i chi oll.

What's everyone getting for chrimbo then? I'm getting a hangover and some socks. Then a little too many chocolates followed by a quick dash to the pub before lunch. Too much brandy butter followed by some star wars and ultimate boredom waiting for the Boxing Day pissup.

Nice.

Message 4/69             24-Dec-04  @  12:31 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link

Nice one. I'm not getting any presents as my family are all adults now, so we decided that each person has to buy nice food and alcohol. We've got all sorts, from Spanish sausage, to lobster and muscles, to caviar and steak so I'll probably be getting food poisoning... in the tastiest possible way, though. Looking forward to waking up and opening a can of Stella and getting stuck in. Actually this is the first Christmas that I've actually looked forward to for years!

Message 5/69             24-Dec-04  @  01:17 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Jock Munro

blimey, sounds like a culinary massive mate. lucky bastard.

I'm deffo not going to make the same mistake every year of eating too much and feeling crap for the rest of the day, even after sticking yer fingers down your throat. So less turkey and chocolate and more alcohol for me.

Then a festive game of nudey twister with the rest of the family...

well we are from Kent, what do you expect ?

Message 6/69             24-Dec-04  @  02:25 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

welder

Merry Christmas folks!

Lots of small presents here to all family members (kind of a gentle and sweet nightmare to do all the packaging, but its fun :-) me'll be getting a new screen, whoohoo!

Message 7/69             24-Dec-04  @  02:58 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

milan

happy xmas you lot! mine isnt for another two weeks, being a) orthodox and b) brought up in communism :P

knowing Jock, i was fully expecting to read: "hope santa empties his sack on each and everyone of you !"

Message 8/69             24-Dec-04  @  03:10 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Bastiaan

Being Dutch Santa has already emptied his sack for me 3 weeks ago.

No O1V96 yet...It seems I gotta go and buy one myself.

Merry Christmas though...or (for the Jews, Atheist and other culturally sensitive
people): ALL HAIL THE VIRGIN BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND
SAVIOUR!

Message 9/69             24-Dec-04  @  04:02 PM     Edit: 24-Dec-04  |  04:19 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

nutoniom

"I hope santa empties his sack for each and everyone of you !"

he better, fucking cunt !

my head hurts, phrenology massaging and all.

top albums. thanks for all the music.

hic !

ps: i would also like to thank personally mr. auto-pilot.

Message 10/69             24-Dec-04  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

mcc>

my kids are old enough to be easy.....
they might even come by to get some MONEY$

everyone be safe & warm.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

There are 69 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)