aaa Hi Dancetech dudes. New member :) - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Hi Dancetech dudes. New member :)

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/19             13-Jan-05  @  03:12 PM   -   Hi Dancetech dudes. New member :)

phillane

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi, I'm new here so I hope I'm posting this in the right forum. Cool site I must say, still learning my way round. Been checking out the charts and random links of these fora.... quite like a lot of what I've heard so far

I'm something of an Electronicscene.com refugee. I was a paying member there for a couple of years up until it went under (great shame )..... but anyways, I've been looking for another cool place to post my music. I produce deep house, psytrance, breaks and general dark electro.

I've uploaded a few tunes so if anyone feels like checking em out, maybe post a comment or two that would be cool but otherwise just wanted to say hi

dbm

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/19             13-Jan-05  @  03:38 PM   -   RE: Hi Dancetech dudes. New member :)

mcc>

haven't checked your track yet dark blue man...
but cool name ya got anyway~

welcome to dt-7161>

Message 3/19             13-Jan-05  @  04:50 PM   -   RE: Hi Dancetech dudes. New member :)

k

Link?:  Link

yeah will check tracks later, but hi anyways.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/19             13-Jan-05  @  05:01 PM   -   RE: Hi Dancetech dudes. New member :)

k

just had time for a quick listen to the first one (Picture a Wave) - nice!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/19             13-Jan-05  @  07:03 PM   -   RE: Hi Dancetech dudes. New member :)

milan

welcome!

gave your tunes a quick listen, sounds solid. i'd recommend adding some filter sweeps on existing sounds to add some motion/variety  

Message 6/19             13-Jan-05  @  07:10 PM   -   RE: Hi Dancetech dudes. New member :)

DJ MEGAHEAD

Link?:  No link

Ji, Listening to all your stuff now. Great stuff indeed. I like the break beat one - It think it was the third one - very bukem-esque. Nice indeed.

Check out my stuff if you get a chance and vote for it. It's probably the best music on this web site ;)

har

Message 7/19             13-Jan-05  @  07:12 PM   -   RE: Hi Dancetech dudes. New member :)

k

lol - as if

Message 8/19             13-Jan-05  @  07:15 PM   -   RE: Hi Dancetech dudes. New member :)

k

damn! - got out of character a bit there - I meant to say, YES, Megahead makes the best most sublime music in the universe. Probably his music will go on to cure world poverty, and thru Megahead's music we will establish contact with aliens who will take human kind to a new era of peaceful development thereby saving the entire universe

etc

Message 9/19             13-Jan-05  @  07:26 PM   -   RE: Hi Dancetech dudes. New member :)

phillane

Thanks for the welcomes and the interest all

K, cheers for the listen. I'll stream your tracks in a mo, although I think I already have, those chicken legs look familiar

I see you're a Logic man. I was a born again Logic user right up until emagic sold us PC users out .... yeah, I know, business is business. Still, there are things about Logic I still miss but there was no way I was gonna buy a mac. Ah well, c'est la vie!

Thanx again

dbm

Message 10/19             13-Jan-05  @  07:30 PM   -   RE: Hi Dancetech dudes. New member :)

phillane

By the way dudes I'll certainly be checking out the music of all who reply to this thread. It's only proper after all

dbm

Pages: 1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)