aaa Downtempo song for y'all - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Downtempo song for y'all

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/14             18-Jan-05  @  01:39 AM   -   Downtempo song for y'all

sloworm1

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Hi,

Just posted up a new song, its called Fog (suicide remix).
Give a listen and comment back. I really appreciate it.

Peace.

Tim

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/14             18-Jan-05  @  02:33 AM   -   RE: Downtempo song for y'all

Garuna

Link?: Link

I like this a lot. Excellent arrangement and instruments, although it needs a proper ending. The song is good too. But you need to rework the girl's vocals. She may have started out doing spoken word, but sounds like she's trying to sing, and it's terribly out of key in some places. A shame because I think she can do better. Make her do more takes. Then there are details like the click on the bass and the fact that it is a bit too minimal in places. I also want to hear more from the rapper. Maybe more of him and less of her?

Message 3/14             18-Jan-05  @  02:42 AM   -   RE: Downtempo song for y'all

sloworm1

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS:

YEA, I WOULD LIKE TO DO MOST OF WHAT YOU SAID, BUT THE FEMALE BURNED US AND LEFT ME ONLY WITH WHAT I HAVE IN THE SONG, I DID THE BEST I COULD WITH WHAT I HAD. THE RAPPER IS WITH ME STILL SO UPS ON THAT. I WAS THINKING OF PUTTING THE DRE(RAPPER/VOCALIST) IN THE END WITH A SMOOTH ENDING BUT THE GIRL FLIPPED OUT ABOUT THAT AS THIS IS HER POEM, AND I DIDN'T PUT IT IN OUT OF RESPECT TO HER. I WANT TO WAIT UNTIL THE STORM DIES DOWN AND TWEAK THIS TRACK A LITTLE, LESS OF HER AND MORE DRE, AS HE CAN SING TOO.

pEACE.

TIM

Message 4/14             18-Jan-05  @  10:18 AM   -   RE: Downtempo song for y'all

k

sloworm man, i think your email address as listed is defunkt

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/14             18-Jan-05  @  10:22 AM   -   RE: Downtempo song for y'all

k

I love it! - dont see ANY probs with the vocals, the whole thing is so ambient it doesnt matter cos they sound just stoned and lazy which works for me just fine.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/14             19-Jan-05  @  01:27 AM   -   RE: Downtempo song for y'all

sloworm1

yes, thanks for the comment K....can you change my email to sloworm@sbcglobal.net

thanks a lot

Tim

Message 7/14             19-Jan-05  @  12:58 PM   -   RE: Downtempo song for y'all

milan

nice one

Message 8/14             19-Jan-05  @  02:04 PM   -   RE: Downtempo song for y'all

k

your email is now updated mate.

Message 9/14             20-Jan-05  @  01:30 AM   -   RE: Downtempo song for y'all

sloworm

Thank you K, you are the best.

Thank you milan, i like your tracks as well....I really like Vistas

Tim

Message 10/14             20-Jan-05  @  02:10 PM   -   RE: Downtempo song for y'all

nutoniom

very nicely done, loops fine.

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)