aaa rugby corner - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: rugby corner

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/14             19-Mar-05  @  11:13 PM   -   rugby corner

beds

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

oh how sweet it is

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/14             20-Mar-05  @  01:34 PM   -   RE: rugby corner

steve

shut it taffy bollocks.

oh, and congratulations. i am glad that england are shit at it again to be honest.

Message 3/14             20-Mar-05  @  03:57 PM     Edit: 20-Mar-05  |  03:58 PM   -   RE: rugby corner

beds

it was getting quite tedious wasn't it? problem for england is that's it's a toff's game over there, scotland too really, and no one likes a toff lording it over everyone else with their swing low sweet bollocks.

it's not just the wining it's the way we did it that really is sweet.

where have you been anyway luton scum?

Message 4/14             20-Mar-05  @  07:48 PM   -   RE: rugby corner

k

Link?:  Link

lol... so they won at last then is it?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/14             20-Mar-05  @  09:13 PM   -   RE: rugby corner

beds

did the grand slam since 1978 yeah

where's my pint?

Message 6/14             23-Mar-05  @  07:40 PM   -   RE: rugby corner

steve

exactly, it's all hooray henry's and that. they were going on as if it was one of the greatest achievements in sport when in truth they'd just beaten a country a fraction of our size at their 2nd favourite type of rugby. the twats.

and that's mr top of the league luton scum to you, boyo

Message 7/14             23-Mar-05  @  09:31 PM   -   RE: rugby corner

cheddar

could punt in with island and water launguage and laughter where stop speaking these language and - luton pkw actually, nice one there b, all good matches?, the lions?

Message 8/14             25-Mar-05  @  03:26 PM   -   RE: rugby corner

beds

best match of the tournament was france v. wales. one of the most entertaining games of rugby i've seen for years, any teams.

we should have a dozen or so players in the lions. and we got austrailia, south africa and maybe new zealand all to play at home in the autumn.

and we're playing those nazi austrians in the football twice this week. no chance of qualifying there though.

Message 9/14             25-Jun-05  @  01:42 AM   -   RE: rugby corner

beds

what's welsh for twat?

... clive woodward

there's an undercurrent here that hopes the lions get stuffed the first match and that that forces sir cunt woodfuck to play all black / wales style open rugby. (it's gonna piss it down first test though, that'll play into woodward's hands)

the more extreme hope is that the lions lose all the tests using the sir clive woodcock forward domination and kicking boring world cup (2003) style and wales then trounce new zealand, australia, south africa and fiji in the autumn over here in cardiff with our old school welsh / southern hemisphere style open, expansive, high risk, high gain, fucking entertaining style.

i know none of you cunts care

Message 10/14             25-Jun-05  @  07:18 AM   -   RE: rugby corner

k

Link?:  Link

er... no no, rugby is really interesting  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)