aaa Team America - fuck yeah! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Team America - fuck yeah!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/17             26-Apr-05  @  01:20 PM   -   Team America - fuck yeah!

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Just got to see it on DVD... LOL! - anyone NOT seen it, man, what a class movie  

"You in the robes!... drop the weapon of mass destruction!" x

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/17             26-Apr-05  @  02:23 PM   -   RE: Team America - fuck yeah!

cheddar

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

or the link or the pic

Message 3/17             27-Apr-05  @  11:54 AM   -   RE: Team America - fuck yeah!

k

Durka durka Allah!!  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/17             08-Jul-05  @  11:24 AM   -   RE: Team America - fuck yeah!

milan

AAHAHAHAHA... man!!! this is one of the best things ever, i havent laughed so hard in a long time.

not to mention that it is a brilliant pisstake, one of the best! bow down

absolutely worth seeing!

Message 5/17             08-Jul-05  @  12:07 PM   -   RE: Team America - fuck yeah!

milan

oh man... my jaw dropped and i couldnt speak after that last scene... i'm in absolute stitches over this. the music is amazing too, i felt totaly patriotic ;)

AMERICA - FUCK YEAH!

Message 6/17             08-Jul-05  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: Team America - fuck yeah!

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link

I went to see that at the cinema and I have to say I have never laughed so hard in all my life. At one point (the vomit scene) I was laughing so much that I couldn't breathe.

Supreme peice of film!

Message 7/17             11-Jul-05  @  02:40 AM   -   RE: Team America - fuck yeah!

Garuna

Just watched it over the weekend on DVD. Loved it too. The puppet sex had me rolling and yeah the vomit scene.

Message 8/17             11-Jul-05  @  10:41 AM   -   RE: Team America - fuck yeah!

k

"You have balls!... I like balls!"

Message 9/17             11-Jul-05  @  10:20 PM   -   RE: Team America - fuck yeah!

craig

It took me a month to get "America - Fuck Yeah!" out of my head. Now it's back.

Thanks. Thanks a lot.

Message 10/17             11-Jul-05  @  11:15 PM   -   RE: Team America - fuck yeah!

milan

GET HIM! or as they say in corea: ping pong ping pong ping pong!

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)