aaa Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/21             21-Jun-05  @  02:32 PM   -   Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Lardkin C*ntwalker

God I'm bored today. Fucking cool lightsabres though eh ? Toys R Us 89 quid each.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/21             21-Jun-05  @  02:33 PM   -   Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

Jock Munro

Lardkin C*ntwalker

God I'm bored today. Fucking cool lightsabres though eh ? Toys R Us 89 quid each.

Message 3/21             21-Jun-05  @  02:44 PM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

monkeybasket2001

Link?:  No link

haha- Jock has a sting poster....

greg

Message 4/21             21-Jun-05  @  03:03 PM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

Jock Munro

damn, I knew I should of taken them down first !!!

Cuntwalker Demonstrating Lightsabre

Heres Lardikin demonstrating the startup and shutdown of said lightsabre, shame the dig camera dont have sound coz then you'd be able to hear the high quality fx too.

Message 5/21             21-Jun-05  @  03:30 PM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

monkeybasket2001

cool does it go "wh-wum" when it flashes up?

greg

Message 6/21             21-Jun-05  @  03:35 PM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

Jock Munro

oh yes  

Message 7/21             21-Jun-05  @  03:43 PM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

monkeybasket2001

right im off down to toys r us.....if i time it right ill get there for school kick out time-woohoo bippets!!

greg

Message 8/21             21-Jun-05  @  04:32 PM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

k

Link?:  Link

damn!.... heh... take one to the Aikido class and get it out at sword kata time, that'd crack 'em up  

anyways, first thing you should do is expell the Darkside from your room by using the light sabre cut down that STING poster heh heh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/21             21-Jun-05  @  04:51 PM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

Jock Munro

aye, dare I say it, its time to take the posters down. Gone off Sting quite a bit over the past year.

Message 10/21             21-Jun-05  @  06:53 PM   -   RE: Lard Wars - Revenge Of The Fat C*nt

k

Link?:  Link

ha ha... I just noticed the dressing gown Obiwan 'robe' - classic... heh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 21 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)