aaa Error uploading track - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: Error uploading track

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/18             27-Jun-05  @  08:58 PM   -   Error uploading track

Maarten

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi,

Trying to upload a track.. getting an error. I mean, I know it's just a raw recording but just not accepting the upload is a bit dramatic don't you think?

Error Occurred While Processing Request
The destination "g:\dancetech\members\my_tracks\audio\DT_C:\CFusionMX\runtime\servers\default\SERVER-INF\temp\wwwroot-tmp\neotmp328877073610.mp3" specified in the CFFILE tag is invalid.

The destination either does not exist or is not accessible by this tag.

Please try the following:
Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging > Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows 98; Wanadoo cable)
Remote Address
Referrer http://www.dancetech.com/members/my_tracks/track_edit.cfm?track__dt_track_id=7576&create_list=
Date/Time 27-Jun-05 08:49 PM

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/18             30-Jun-05  @  09:35 AM   -   RE: Error uploading track

Maarten

Ack, I uploaded a track and it is marked as artist : blender (!) And it isn;t in my track-list either..

We Are Out Of Order
uploaded 29/june

Can you move it back to me please?

thanks,
Maarten

Message 3/18             30-Jun-05  @  02:08 PM   -   RE: Error uploading track

k

Link?:  Link

ok i fixed that, but oddly there is two listed copies of the same track... you must auploaded when zazza was tweaking, but i cantr see how 2 copies exists with the same id cos it's database unique autonumber... ? weird

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/18             30-Jun-05  @  08:00 PM   -   RE: Error uploading track

Zazza

Link?:  No link

It's all your fault kilo...
;)

Message 5/18             08-Jul-05  @  12:26 PM   -   RE: Error uploading track

beds

trying to upload an mp3 to 7161 getting this ...

The MIME type of the uploaded file "application/download" was not accepted by the server.

Only files of type "audio/mp3, audio/wav, audio/mpeg, application/octet-stream, audio/x-mpeg, audio/x-mp3, audio/x-mpeg3, audio/mpeg3" can be uploaded.
Verify that you are uploading a file of the appropriate type.

The error occurred in C:\httpd\htdocnew\7161\members\file_stuff.txt: line 13

11 : destination = "#BIG_DISK_DIRPATH#\members\my_tracks\audio\#tha_filename#"
12 : accept="audio/mp3, audio/wav, audio/mpeg, application/octet-stream, audio/x-mpeg, audio/x-mp3, audio/x-mpeg3, audio/mpeg3"
13 : nameconflict = "makeunique">
14 :
15 :

Message 6/18             10-Jul-05  @  11:22 AM   -   RE: Error uploading track

beds

still the same error with firefox 1.04. it was working with this firefox version, no idea what's changed this end. i tried with i.e. and it uploaded fine.

Message 7/18             10-Jul-05  @  04:42 PM   -   RE: Error uploading track

k

your filetype is fucked - it has a tag of: 'application/download' - re-encode it

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/18             11-Jul-05  @  02:30 AM   -   RE: Error uploading track

beds

i uploaded the same files with i.e. they went up fine. they play fine, they're mp3s. i tried uploading files i'd already uploaded with firefox, they wouldn't go either.

Message 9/18             11-Jul-05  @  10:43 AM   -   RE: Error uploading track

k

the file types assoc'n in firefox mebbe?... i never used it, but the error is, that the server is being presented by a file with a filetype of 'application/download' which isnt an mp3 file

Message 10/18             13-Jul-05  @  06:13 PM   -   RE: Error uploading track

Maarten

Unable to delete track, this is what is says :

Error Occurred While Processing Request
The destination "g:\dancetech\\members\my_tracks\audio\DT_neotmp540879525880.mp3" specified in the CFFILE tag is invalid.

The destination either does not exist or is not accessible by this tag.

The error occurred in G:\dancetech\members\my_tracks\DELITEM_J.CFM: line 33

31 : FILEFIELD = "deleteFile"
32 : file = "#BIG_DISK_DIRPATH#\members\my_tracks\audio\#delITEM.filename_audio#"
33 : NAMECONFLICT = "ERROR">
34 :
35 :

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)