aaa London gets hit by terrorist attack - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: London gets hit by terrorist attack

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/27             07-Jul-05  @  10:57 AM   -   London gets hit by terrorist attack

Dominic

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Bomb blasts at Kings Cross, Aldgate, Edgeware Road, 2 other stations. ALso 5 buses have been blown up. TImely the day after the Olympics bid. The entire tube system has been shut down and they have declared a state of emergency in London.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/27             07-Jul-05  @  11:22 AM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

k

Link?:  Link

The entire tube system has been shut down

a normal day in London then *sighs* - and I STILL dont want an identity card thanx

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/27             07-Jul-05  @  11:27 AM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

milan

Link?: Link

well that sucks... sorry for you guys. bet it wasnt the french either.

(well, if the locals can do it...)

Message 4/27             07-Jul-05  @  11:54 AM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

Rags

awww. this sounds pretty bad.

Message 5/27             07-Jul-05  @  12:25 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

beds

only one bus. 7 explosions. 2 dead at the minute.

it's not the olympics, it's the g8 thing innit.

Message 6/27             07-Jul-05  @  12:44 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

milan

obviously it aint the olympics. but the G8? they're not even in london... thats just mindless

Message 7/27             07-Jul-05  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

Dominic

I think its the Olympics aswell. They are showing us that we are vunerable when we host the one of the biggest events in the world. And to attack the day after we get the nod is timely.

Message 8/27             07-Jul-05  @  02:10 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

Jock Munro

What I dont understand is why everything has to shut down. I can understand the busses and the tube to shut. But some of the mainline stations have fucking shut. London Bridge station is apparently in complete mayhem.

This is purely because they lazy cunts cant be bothered with the extra work and hassle to deal with the situation, so to play it safe, they shut the fucking station down. Cunts.

Now I'm fucking stuck in London, when I could be at home wanking.

Message 9/27             07-Jul-05  @  02:49 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

beds

apparently it's have a wank at work day.

Message 10/27             07-Jul-05  @  03:09 PM   -   RE: London gets hit by terrorist attack

Dominic

49 dead now.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 27 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)