aaa death always comes in 3's eh.... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: death always comes in 3's eh....

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/12             20-Jul-05  @  12:17 PM   -   death always comes in 3's eh....

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

so... Ted Heath 2 days ago... John Tyndall died yesterday (for non Uk people, he started the racist/nationalist National Front Party in the UK years ago... the twat was due in court today on racism incitement charges or something as it goes, so he got out of that one conveniently lol)

so - who's gonna be the 3rd.... any names/bets?  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             20-Jul-05  @  12:54 PM   -   RE: death always comes in 3's eh....

beds

Link?: Link

shane mcgowan

Message 3/12             20-Jul-05  @  04:18 PM   -   RE: death always comes in 3's eh....

monkeybasket2001

Link?:  No link

i think your theory is flawed- i mean did anyone really consider it a 'death' went tyndall went?

greg

Message 4/12             20-Jul-05  @  04:54 PM   -   RE: death always comes in 3's eh....

Dominic

Top of the Pops now its moved to BBC2?

Message 5/12             20-Jul-05  @  05:01 PM   -   RE: death always comes in 3's eh....

k

ah, there ya go then   - it needs putting down really tho eh, humanely  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/12             20-Jul-05  @  07:00 PM   -   RE: death always comes in 3's eh....

beds

Message 7/12             21-Jul-05  @  12:18 PM   -   RE: death always comes in 3's eh....

k

Bye bye Scotty, he went for the final beam up to the big starship in the sky.

Message 8/12             21-Jul-05  @  12:20 PM   -   RE: death always comes in 3's eh....

monkeybasket2001

didnt have the poooower...

greg

Message 9/12             21-Jul-05  @  01:37 PM   -   RE: death always comes in 3's eh....

cheddar

i thought deaths rates was variable depending on where you live, colour of skin (definition of person), health of the desceased. Though it does make sense that dancetech people should be more affected by famous people being dead, after all theothers may not have been cool

Message 10/12             21-Jul-05  @  09:24 PM   -   RE: death always comes in 3's eh....

k

cheddar wrote:

i thought deaths rates was variable depending on where you live, colour of skin (definition of person), health of the desceased. Though it does make sense that dancetech people should be more affected by famous people being dead, after all theothers may not have been cool

We o0nly count those who receive a mention on the BBC, doncha know old boy.

All the others? Flotsam and Jetsam in the tide of history...

;)

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)