aaa Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ???? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message 1/41             25-Oct-05  @  05:13 AM   -   Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

2nd mouse

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Does anyone know how to make a beat fit when its been sent to a new slicer channel in F L Studio 5. I'm not a beginner and had no problems doing the same thing in F L 4 , but in F L 4 , it was sliced automatically. For some reason , imageline have broken what was already fixed , and I haven't as yet wrapped my head around it.
Can anyone help , or point me in the direction of a good tutorial , before I launch it thru the nearest window !!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/41             30-Oct-05  @  08:54 AM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

sox

Link?: Link

Open the sample up in a new Sampler Channel, then open up the Channel settings window for it. In the timestretching section in the middle of the window, right click on the "Time" knob and tell FL how many bars it is (similiar to the "Fit" function in previous versions of FL) and then go to Resample and change it to whichever type of sample it is (drums/tonal etc).
The "Slice Map" mode works like the FL Slicer in how it affects the sample.

Experiment with which Resample works best for your particular sample.

sox

Message 3/41             31-Oct-05  @  11:29 AM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

2nd mouse

Thanks cheeseburger !!! I'll be sure to try that out later today.
That damn slicer has made me lazy , and I didnt realise how much til I couldnt get the ting to work !!

Message 4/41             31-Oct-05  @  11:30 AM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

2nd mouse

sorry sox ---- ( not cheeseburger )

Message 5/41             31-Oct-05  @  09:25 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

k

Link?:  Link

lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/41             31-Oct-05  @  11:23 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

sox

Cheeseburger!...

Where the f**k did that come from?

sox

Message 7/41             31-Oct-05  @  11:35 PM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

2nd mouse

It says cheeseburger on the left side unda ya name dude. Didnt u put that there-or was that jus a random happenin ?
I noticed earlier, that it had changed to small fries , then McChicken Premier --------- gave me the munchies , so I turfed a treacle puddin down my neck !!!!

Hey Sox , have you got tracks posted at www.7161.com ?
I'll give ya a review if ya want one ?
Do a search for 2nd mouse on there an you'll find 6 I've done.
Been reviewin otha peoples music all day to earn an upload credit on Garageband. Finally got my song on there. Hard work ---------------- mentally F**ked !!!!!!!!!!

Message 8/41             01-Nov-05  @  12:18 AM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

milan

its easier on dancetech eh?

Message 9/41             01-Nov-05  @  12:45 AM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

2nd mouse

Its easier on dancetech but I've had a big fat zero reviews so I'm using my website as a basesite to direct any interested parties to it from other sites -------- at least on garageband you know your'e definitely gonna get reviews an the reviews push ya up their chart , and a lot of pro producers are homing in on garageband ------------ its a fairer system cos rewards are more democratic ----- ya may get a granny reviewin yer track one day and Roni Size the next, but I think it all balances out in the end

Message 10/41             01-Nov-05  @  10:48 AM   -   RE: Beatslicing in F L Studio 5 ????

milan

post it in the tracks forum, that'll get you some comments.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 41 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)