aaa prophet mohammad t-shirts - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: prophet mohammad t-shirts

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/15             09-Feb-06  @  06:09 PM   -   prophet mohammad t-shirts

Zazza

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/15             09-Feb-06  @  06:14 PM   -   RE: prophet mohammad t-shirts

Maarten

heh

Message 3/15             09-Feb-06  @  08:40 PM   -   RE: prophet mohammad t-shirts

k

Link?:  Link

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/15             09-Feb-06  @  09:50 PM   -   RE: prophet mohammad t-shirts

milan

lol!

(<- praise alah emoticon?)

Message 5/15             09-Feb-06  @  10:20 PM   -   RE: prophet mohammad t-shirts

Maarten

some of those 'future whores' / baby hell crack me up

Message 6/15             10-Feb-06  @  05:28 AM   -   RE: prophet mohammad t-shirts

pict

Link?:  No link

INFIDELS!!!

Message 7/15             10-Feb-06  @  01:46 PM   -   RE: prophet mohammad t-shirts

k

actualy it's a bit bloody much this, if a bunch of BM skinheads walked down the road with 'Behead so-and-so' placards i expect they'd be rounded up instantly.

It's these fucking young male wannabe Mus's, they're all uptight cos they dont get any pussy

They are just like those dumb christians who follow everything EXCEPT what Jesus (Isa, ibn Maryam) taught.

They should just shut the fuck up and follow Mohammed's teachings if they want to call themselves proper Muslims & want to get so damned raggy about Mohammed being MIS-represented in cartoons... that's pretty damned rich coming from the likes of them who spend all day & night misrepresenting Mohammed's teachings.

oh well, fuck all these religious nutters, lock em all up in a loony bin I say. bunch of psychotics, and sadly, they've killed off any last vestige of support people had for them in terms of the american oppression (that's what I'm getting from people anyways right accross the board). It's a damned shame.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/15             10-Feb-06  @  08:02 PM   -   RE: prophet mohammad t-shirts

pict

Link?:  No link

As far as I'm concerned what liberties we have are far more sacred than any dark age scripture.Religion should be consigned to the midden of history along with all the other shite ideas humans have come up with.

Message 9/15             10-Feb-06  @  10:39 PM   -   RE: prophet mohammad t-shirts

steve

They're just angry young men. Stupid angry young men.

There's a car down the end of my road with this bumper sticker on it:

THE BLOOD OF JESUS
IS ALL OVER ME & MY FAMILY

Nice. Pentecostals I think.

Message 10/15             11-Feb-06  @  12:53 PM   -   RE: prophet mohammad t-shirts

k

THE BLOOD OF JESUS
IS ALL OVER ME & MY FAMILY

A JOHN WOO FILM

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)