aaa omg!!! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: omg!!!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/11             08-Mar-06  @  02:52 PM   -   omg!!!

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

http://stream.dancetech.com/dtvideo/movies_usa_invade.wmv

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             08-Mar-06  @  04:16 PM   -   RE: omg!!!

psylichon

Link?: Link

what? I don't get it.

Message 3/11             08-Mar-06  @  07:55 PM   -   RE: omg!!!

k

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/11             08-Mar-06  @  10:11 PM   -   RE: omg!!!

milan

you guys rock.

Message 5/11             09-Mar-06  @  06:06 AM   -   RE: omg!!!

psylichon

Come on, hasn't anyone done this sort of shit in any other country? I mean, I know America is top-heavy with retards, but but we're not the birthplace of stupidity. It abounds everywhere. There just seems to be more filiming off such idiocy here in the States, no? It's almost like we're proud of it... documenting it for posterity!

Message 6/11             09-Mar-06  @  12:11 PM   -   RE: omg!!!

k

yeah i think the difference is mate, the OTHER countries arent hell bent on a programme of foreign invasions to prop up their floundering economy, and all they need to acheive it is to persuade their populace... which aint gonna be hard with that sort of people now is it

Message 7/11             09-Mar-06  @  03:19 PM   -   RE: omg!!!

Maarten

True, even of the stupedestesterst over here they probably wouldn't come up with almost randomly choosing the next target country- regardless of them not being able to even find it or the region it's in! doh

Message 8/11             09-Mar-06  @  04:33 PM   -   RE: omg!!!

pict

Link?:  No link

It's the not that they aren't familiar with geography that is worrying enough,some of those people don't even know east from west,it's the countries they think might be next I mean why the fuck is France even being mentioned as a possible venue for the next pentagon blockbuster?

The thing is mass public ignorance doesn't matter in places like Luxembourg but it does matter when an ignorant public are in possession of the largest arsenal of WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION in the world and vote for a psycho government who like to play age of empires for real.

Chomsky said a while back that at that time the majority of the world's population didn't dislike the US public but they did hate the US government but he added that as time went by and more atrocities were committed(we have a rather large list by now and that is only the tip of the iceberg)then eventually people would come to associate these events with the US public.I think we can see that is gradually coming to pass.The ignorance of the US public is dangerous and the situation is not helped by their compliant and supine media.

Message 9/11             09-Mar-06  @  05:25 PM   -   RE: omg!!!

k

I mean why the fuck is France even being mentioned as a possible venue for the next pentagon blockbuster?

um... cos they wear berets and eat loads of garlic?...

Message 10/11             09-Mar-06  @  11:38 PM   -   RE: omg!!!

pict

Link?:  No link

" 'tis I Leclair"

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)