aaa a 'proper' lady with class - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: a 'proper' lady with class

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/17             09-Mar-06  @  01:05 PM   -   a 'proper' lady with class

Dominic

Link?:  No link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/17             09-Mar-06  @  01:27 PM   -   RE: a 'proper' lady with class

beds

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

is she your bird?

Message 3/17             09-Mar-06  @  01:39 PM   -   RE: a 'proper' lady with class

k

Link?:  Link

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/17             09-Mar-06  @  01:50 PM   -   RE: a 'proper' lady with class

Drop

beds wrote:

is she your bird?

ex bird. she was filthy though.

Message 5/17             09-Mar-06  @  04:06 PM   -   RE: a 'proper' lady with class

psylichon

what, you couldn't photoshop mosh girl in there somewhere?

Message 6/17             09-Mar-06  @  11:42 PM   -   RE: a 'proper' lady with class

pict

Jayziz dat's a foin figger of a woman!

Message 7/17             10-Mar-06  @  03:17 AM   -   RE: a 'proper' lady with class

psylichon

speaking of photoshop, what's with the sweaty dude? He's, like, obviously not really there. And why is everyone standing in line to piss on the amps? So confusing... what's the deal... where's that pic from anyway....

Message 8/17             10-Mar-06  @  03:36 PM   -   RE: a 'proper' lady with class

Maarten

I'm guessing CzechTek or something similar... and pissing on the amps is great, the noise comes across as it's originally intended to I guess- but you generally get this pitched tone in your ear all next day (if yer lucky).

Message 9/17             10-Mar-06  @  03:37 PM   -   RE: a 'proper' lady with class

Maarten

And just in case your wondering, I rercognize the cheap-beer bottle

Message 10/17             10-Mar-06  @  05:55 PM   -   RE: a 'proper' lady with class

k

Link?:  Link

jeez man, she really IS minging or what!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)