aaa Arresting people in bars for being drunk - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Arresting people in bars for being drunk

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/36             25-Mar-06  @  05:21 PM     Edit: 25-Mar-06  |  05:32 PM   -   Arresting people in bars for being drunk

cheddar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

From the people who bring you the Texas Project

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/36             25-Mar-06  @  06:30 PM   -   RE: Arresting people in bars for being drunk

milan

"huh huh... cool. and then we will medicate the whole nation into liking me"

Message 3/36             25-Mar-06  @  08:55 PM   -   RE: Arresting people in bars for being drunk

Influx

how sick and sad can things get?

and what about those who truly need some help?

I didnt see the arresting people in bars thing...did I miss something?

I finally realized that this was all bullshit when I went for a physical a few years back and left with a "sample" of an SSRI

from a GP.

bullshit

Message 4/36             26-Mar-06  @  10:13 AM   -   RE: Arresting people in bars for being drunk

k

Link?:  Link

same over here innit.... about 1/3rd of the british population are on anti's innit... ?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/36             26-Mar-06  @  11:52 AM   -   RE: Arresting people in bars for being drunk

Maarten

The way they throw the word Freedom into things makes me think Swastika.

Message 6/36             26-Mar-06  @  12:57 PM   -   RE: Arresting people in bars for being drunk

milan

aye

Message 7/36             26-Mar-06  @  04:23 PM   -   RE: Arresting people in bars for being drunk

cheddar

Actually I was reading some article about how mothering is against the current western culture and so on one hand you have politicos saying "Family values" while in commerce land its "me me me and feck u"

If the purpose of spin is to move what they are trying to do make seem another way I now think that it has moved full cirlce and it is to make seem what they are doing is the opposite of the spin so that the terminology of spin is... exactly the opposite of what is happening.

Think about it - if they say this and do exactly the opposite what does this mean about stated christianity and the actual functions of freedom and democracy

Keep paying for those camps

Message 8/36             26-Mar-06  @  06:26 PM   -   RE: Arresting people in bars for being drunk

Influx

damn, k! 1/3?

I dont know the numbers here.

no ones bothering to try and find out WHY these people feel so distraught and depressed. Just "fix" them.

its truly hopeless, I think.

anyone know a "good" country to live in that has good snow and hot, artistic, intellectual, fit women?

Message 9/36             26-Mar-06  @  07:28 PM   -   RE: Arresting people in bars for being drunk

milan

*scratches head*

sweden?

i mean, i'd offer austria, but forget about "hot" and "artistic"... all ugly mingers here!

Message 10/36             26-Mar-06  @  07:37 PM   -   RE: Arresting people in bars for being drunk

k

Link?:  Link

well i'm exaggerating of course but it is frighteningly high... and if you add to that all the old people drugged up in homes so they sit compliently in a chair or lie on a bed all day and cause no bother... then add to that all those drugged up who are sectioned in mental institutions or prisons... then add to that all the schoolkids who are on drugs to control their bheaviour... man it's ALOT!

but hey... who contributes to political parties alot?.. drug companies and oil companies... i guess that's why we persue 'drug-fix' medical systems rather than preventative systems

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 36 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)