aaa Hiya - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

12-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Hiya

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/14             06-Apr-06  @  05:13 AM   -   Hiya

BOO

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Hello DT. Not been around for ages.

I've been busy, innit?

What's fucking new, then?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/14             06-Apr-06  @  10:59 AM   -   RE: Hiya

k

dude!... how's it goin?.. well, mostly we've been working on the new music site which is now pretty much finshied and all working fine (we have a new dual Opteron server so it's nice and fast), so, due to all that worl on the music site, we let DT slip a bit in terms of new reviews/articles... we added 3 in a series of Cubase SX tutorial videos (more to come) but it's been a bit busy on the music-section site front (www.7161.com) over the last 2 years + more stuff which is invisible

Fr'example - we've also setup 2 radio servers in telehouse London Docklands (right on Uk backbone)... so in reality we now have web-streaming capabilities on-par with a commercial radio station or whoever (we've got HELIX & SHOUTCAST servers setup and working)... but *sigh*... we dont have anywhere to broadcast from (a premises where deejays can do sets 24/7 without disturbing people/neighbours) We can get plenty of deejays to do sets if we get the place to broadcast from *sigh*

what else...er...

there's a new DT coming - see it so far:

www.dancetech.com/aa/index.cfm

er.... we've got a backlog (as usual) of reviews... 3 or 4 camelphat items, that new Phoscyon tb303 plugin (it's awesome!), there's an ESI ESP1010 waiting to be reviewed too, plus an AKG 2000 mic and a few other bitz

not enuff hours in the day mate ! - oh yeah, we also have setup a proper merchant system with Royal Bank of Scotland to allow people to upgrade their online music disk-space... but... that system can also take payments for CD's, (we've coded all that and it's in-place but not visible)... so in theory, the infastructure is all in place to do a label and flog CD's

trouble is, the facilities are all there, in place.... but we'd need a bit more investment to switch it all live - we need rent for a premises for the radio-station and some small finance to setup some comp CD's, plus tbh we could really do with a small buget to pay some writers every month

*sigh*

how about you mate?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/14             07-Apr-06  @  07:04 AM   -   RE: Hiya

psylichon

Link?: Link

lol... good timing boo, ya caught k on his late morning crack rush. now yer all caught up

things are going grand, personally. DTially-speaking... 'sbeen quiet.

Message 4/14             07-Apr-06  @  10:57 AM   -   RE: Hiya

DjMiK

Just dropped by to say Hi and this seemed like a good thread Dunno if anybody remembers me but it's nice to see many familiar names around. This place always gives me the great creative feeling I used to get from hanging around here and reading the forums. Long live dt!

Message 5/14             07-Apr-06  @  10:03 PM   -   RE: Hiya

k

dude, heh heh, how's it hangin?.... missed your trance-ings.. you still doin it?.. it's all changed now, you can add hi-fi mp3 tracks (up to 50mb), create podcasts for iTunes store or just iTunes s/w, and various regalos, etc etc

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/14             07-Apr-06  @  10:05 PM   -   RE: Hiya

k

where is thaT CRACKPIPE!!!!!!

Message 7/14             08-Apr-06  @  07:08 AM   -   RE: Hiya

psylichon

Message 8/14             08-Apr-06  @  10:34 AM   -   RE: Hiya

DjMiK

Yep, still doin it k...although in a bit more progressive and mature manner..i hope

I spose I'm goin to have to upload some of my latest creations here someday. After all this is the place where I really got into making music..

Psylichon wasn't it you that I beat in those golf games time after time? Wanna have your revenge some day? lol

Message 9/14             09-Apr-06  @  02:13 AM   -   RE: Hiya

psylichon

lol.... rrrright. well, you know how to find me. I'm not always at the computer these days, but keep trying me in chat.

Message 10/14             10-Apr-06  @  07:56 AM   -   RE: Hiya

DjMiK

I think I actually never won in reality but the game was great fun

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)