aaa fat chicks in party hats - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: fat chicks in party hats

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message 1/42             11-Apr-06  @  10:09 AM     Edit: 11-Apr-06  |  10:37 AM   -   fat chicks in party hats

rob the 303 man

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

its the letters in that made me laugh, the person who did the website must have had a problem with fat people

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/42             11-Apr-06  @  10:31 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

rob the 303 man

I have sent in an offensive email to the wanker who did this website, it is just too stupid for words

Message 3/42             11-Apr-06  @  10:33 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

rob the 303 man

a letter on the site
Subject: Hi there, big mistake....
I know you must get a million of these so called HATE LETTERS (it would come as no suprise to me whatsoever) However i felt that i really really had something to say to you, miguel, can i call u miguel cause if i cant i have other suitable names to call you if you wish. In any case, how are you? if the world has any justice probably beat, bleeding, and foaming at the mouth in some dirty, fecal filled gutter in a bad part of town. But knowing the injustice and stupidity of the world, you probably still exist, still alive, and still perpetuating hate and ignorance. Well good for you, I always need someone to hate. But back to the point at hand which is that i am truly impressed, i mean really impressed by the level of both ignorance ANd (now this is a big word so you may want to look it up) illiterateness you possess. Wow, you must have had a tough time in school, but judging by your spelling and idea of humor (i.e. the really, and i emphasize the word really, dumb jokes you make... please can't you in your so called teenage angst think of somehting better? Sheesh, even I have better ideas than your lame attempts) are still in school. Come on, you need to rename your site, its not just obese women or fat chicks as you so lovingly call them, that you ruthlessly reduce to imbesols, but its gay people, special needs people, and really the whole of society that doesn't include you. Now i am just guessing that you must be some elite, really special guy to make fun of everyone, because obviously you don't include yourself in the rampage of stupidity you call a website. Hats off to you for amusing me simply with your stupidity, it takes a real man to do that. it also takes a real man to poke fun at people less fortunate than your obviously blessed self. wow, you really make america proud, so glad you will vote one day (if you dont already) Hey, just a reminder some people honestly cannot help their weight and do you honestly fucking think people wanna be fat? with ignorant, close minded assholes out there like you? Ha, not likely little man. Noone enjoys being ridiculed. losing weight isnt as easy as making fun of people. Trust in me when I say this, you will be killed. i can almost guarantee it. and with any luck ill be there to witness. and with much enjoyment will i piss in your face.

love you,
brenna
."

Message 4/42             14-Apr-06  @  08:48 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

Influx

Link?: Link

little miss brenna just typed "illiterateness" when making fun of someone for being illiterate.

she must be fat and wear party hats

Message 5/42             15-Apr-06  @  03:24 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

rob the 303 man

http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/

Message 6/42             16-Apr-06  @  07:39 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

darin

Okay - not that you are the bad guy here, but if you are going to criticize someones spelling, you need to at least run a spell check for yourself.

imbesols?

imbeciles...

Message 7/42             16-Apr-06  @  08:08 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

milan

no what u bich!

Message 8/42             16-Apr-06  @  08:16 PM     Edit: 16-Apr-06  |  08:19 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

beds

hehe. old skool milan!

actually, wasn't it "no what bich"? .. i'll have to dig up the thread

and another thing, isn't imbesol a tanning lotion for chavs?

Message 9/42             17-Apr-06  @  05:44 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

damballah

Message 10/42             17-Apr-06  @  07:12 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

beds

milan was right, it was

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 42 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)